The Game tonite...

Stillsy said:
Bellingham said:
"What Channel is it on?"

Why don't you get out of your armchair and go?

I haven't a f*ckin clue what side its on. I couldn't tell you how many times City have been live on TV this season or any other season for that matter.

All I need is a fixture list.

Anyone not going should be ashamed of themselves. And don't give me all this 'have to work' 'can't afford it' 'have to do what my missus says' bollocks, if you were a true supporter you'd go. End off.

And the 'but I live in (insert name of somewhere outside Manchester)' bollocks doesn't wash either. Either you moved away which was your choice or you're not from Manchester in the first place in which case try supporting United instead.

City support this season both home and away has been shit. Especially away where the atmosphere has been w*nk.

you may need a tin hat here mate but it seems like i will need one too because i agree with the full post.

Im with you two, if i can go so can most people. Am a single parent with low paid job. I scrimp and save to go. plus its Juventus at home why would you not want to go?and channel 5 is shit!

mrksdawn19 said:
Bellingham said:
"What Channel is it on?"

I haven't a f*ckin clue what side its on. I couldn't tell you how many times City have been live on TV this season or any other season for that matter.

Anyone not going should be ashamed of themselves. And don't give me all this 'have to work' 'can't afford it' 'have to do what my missus says' bollocks, if you were a true supporter you'd go. End off.

And the 'but I live in (insert name of somewhere outside Manchester)' bollocks doesn't wash either. Either you moved away which was your choice or you're not from Manchester in the first place in which case try supporting United instead.

City support this season both home and away has been shit. Especially away where the atmosphere has been w*nk.

Oh dear, someone has a bee in his bonnet
I take exception to be told I am not a proper City fan just because I don't travel 250 miles to every game and then 250 miles back home again.
Yes, it was my decision to move down south, and yes I am from Manchester, and yes I am a proper supporter. I drove to the Dortmund game pre-season, got home on the Friday, and then drove up for the Valencia game, so don't ever question my loyalty to my club, and I not ashamed that I cannot go tonight, so wind your neck in, and go watch the game tonight, and try not to choke on your beer

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!!!

Yeah whatever mate. Now go and hang your head in shame.

Bellingham said:
mrksdawn19 said:
I take exception to be told I am not a proper City fan just because I don't travel 250 miles to every game and then 250 miles back home again.
Yes, it was my decision to move down south, and yes I am from Manchester, and yes I am a proper supporter. I drove to the Dortmund game pre-season, got home on the Friday, and then drove up for the Valencia game, so don't ever question my loyalty to my club, and I not ashamed that I cannot go tonight, so wind your neck in, and go watch the game tonight, and try not to choke on your beer

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!!!

Did you go to Dortmund
Did you go to Barca last year?

alblue said:
Stillsy said:
you may need a tin hat here mate but it seems like i will need one too because i agree with the full post.

Im with you two, if i can go so can most people. Am a single parent with low paid job. I scrimp and save to go. plus its Juventus at home why would you not want to go?and channel 5 is shit!

Top man. Well done brother. Anyone not going tonight is a bumder!!

Gelsons Dad said:
mrksdawn19 said:
Did you go to Dortmund

I'll give you my excuse in Turin just let me know where to meetup?

Oh dear, hang your head in shame. You're obviously not the proper fan that you led us to believe if you missed two games.
I think to be called a plastic fan just because I can't drive 500 miles to a game on a Thursday night is disgraceful, and insulting
I'll give my excuse for Turin at The Aviva

mrksdawn19 said:
Bellingham said:
"What Channel is it on?"

Yes, it was my decision to move down south, and yes I am from Manchester, and yes I am a proper supporter. I drove to the Dortmund game pre-season, got home on the Friday, and then drove up for the Valencia game, so don't ever question my loyalty to my club, and I not ashamed that I cannot go tonight, so wind your neck in, and go watch the game tonight, and try not to choke on your beer.

In fact, ignore the last bit. I hope you do choke on your beer

Can I ask you a series question. This is not meant to be offensive. If you drove to Dortmund and Valencia why didn’t you sack them two off and go to a prem and
Europa league game? Unless you already go to the prem games in which case fair play, just not sure about your motivation i would much rather watch the prem agamas and miss the friendlys.

Partly agree with what Bellingham is saying, obviously people sometimes can not go however much they want it just boggles my mind that all the poeple that were at the chelsea game sudenly live miles away, have work or cant afford. Not all of them can suddenly disapear.

mrksdawn19 said:
Bellingham said:
YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN!!!

Did you go to Dortmund

Both of them plus New York. Don't try and side track me with your overseas fixtures mind games just because you can't be arsed to go tonight.

BUMDER!!!

mrksdawn19 said:
Gelsons Dad said:
I'll give you my excuse in Turin just let me know where to meetup?

Oh dear, hang your head in shame. You're obviously not the proper fan that you led us to believe if you missed two games.
I think to be called a plastic fan just because I can't drive 500 miles to a game on a Thursday night is disgraceful, and insulting
I'll give my excuse for Turin at The Aviva

In my case it's true. I was born in Sheffield!! I only support city cause the rags were full.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.