The General Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
inbetween said:
Dickhead on ITV now saying he will try to start union strikes because of the result. Calls for electoral reform blah blah yet he is happy to call strikes when only 30% of members vote for it. Tosser.

And if the Tories have there way they will change that won't they but they won't apply it to the general election I bet, one rule for them one for another. If you don't vote you can't complain but even if only 10% vote the result should stand, for fucks sake putting an x in the box is not exactly time consuming is it.

Damocles said:
SWP's back said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Just an embarrassing post
That is all
I thought it was cute.

Grrrr. Go on you workers. You tell them. Grrrr.

He's one of those UAF far left nutters. Bit of a loon to be honest.

I thought you were the leftist person on the forum? May I ask what is your genuine reaction to the result apart from shock, are you angry, apathetic?

My dad has just been on the phone and called me a judas Tory and put the phone down on me.

worsleyweb said:
Damocles said:
SWP's back said:
I thought it was cute.

Grrrr. Go on you workers. You tell them. Grrrr.

He's one of those UAF far left nutters. Bit of a loon to be honest.

I thought you were the leftist person on the forum? May I ask what is your genuine reaction to the result apart from shock, are you angry, apathetic?

My dad has just been on the phone and called me a judas Tory and put the phone down on me.
What a mard arse.

Would have stood a better chance with your brother in charge, Eddy.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaG2Acg8n60[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.