The Great British Insurance rip off

A few years ago, there was a survey done in Bradford on how many cars were not insured. The answer?…….………… 35%.
I heard about this, it also has the largest number of motor trade insurance policies which are only mean't to cover test drives and moving stock around.

A few years ago, there was a survey done in Bradford on how many cars were not insured. The answer?…….………… 35%.
What on earth is wrong with these people? Whilst I don’t drive, I’d not dream of doing so without insuring the vehicle.

With technology in place I’d like to see a near zero tolerance on these vermin.

What on earth is wrong with these people? Whilst I don’t drive, I’d not dream of doing so without insuring the vehicle.

With technology in place I’d like to see a near zero tolerance on these vermin.
In some areas its because some scholars interpret insurance as haram, where in reality abiding by the laws of the land is critical to being a good muslim, therefore its actually halal.
Thats not to say its just people from a certain group who are the problem, there are plenty of others who just think the law doesn't apply to them.

The other 65% had their VINs etched off and technically didn't exist.

There's an old phrase, never buy a car from a place beginning with B.

I bought a car from Birmingham once, turned out to be a lemon. I learned that lesson.

In some areas its because some scholars interpret insurance as haram, where in reality abiding by the laws of the land is critical to being a good muslim, therefore its actually halal.
Thats not to say its just people from a certain group who are the problem, there are plenty of others who just think the law doesn't apply to them.
Uber seemed a popular occupation for Muslim drivers whenever I used them and I couldn’t imagine they’d allow passengers to get in uninsured vehicles.

I’ve been to Bradford once and the driver thought Bradford Park Avenue FC was Bradford Bulls Rugby League team. I was more concerned that he’d been given a licence to drive a taxi when he clearly had no idea where he was going.

Windscreen cover:

Autoglass charge £207 to repair a chip. They go through your insurance but you pay the excess. In my case, the excess is £65. I went to Halfords and had it done for £40.

Just got our pet insurance through and it’s nearly doubled, tried comparison sites and it’s pretty much the same. Our car insurance looks like it’s going up by at least 35%, the thing is we’ve no choice you can’t choose not to have car insurance, they are blaming supply chains etc but they’ll not come down when everything calms down the robbing bastards. The pet insurance is just another money grab, apart from medication and vet fees what can justify a 100% increase, it’s pure fucking greed.
Pets are expensive, probably a luxury item these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.