The Harry and Meghan fuss

Only just catching the interview, so apologies. Couldn't be bothered last night.

She was contemplating suicide whilst so heavily pregnant?

Can't believe Oprah would not follow that up and ask Meghan to try and explain the dichotomy, having spoken earlier in the interview how protective she was of her impending arrival.

Suicide is indeed a very serious subject, and she wanted to shed a light on it, yet no elaboration was asked of her, nor given as to how she could contemplate also harming her own child?
Just one of many things Winfrey strangely didn't follow up in this orchestrated promo video !

Of course mate, and that is very real.

It was clearly a soft-serve interview, yet they introduced come very serious topics that deserve

Try the States. He was pitching brilliantly to Fox yesterday.

His pal is Biden and there have been reports over there for a few weeks now that one of the big networks is back for him.

He could have a daily Mexit show over there.

I sincerely hope the yanks take him back. The U.K. needs less agitators.

Don't watch him so i couldn't give a shit either way but 41000 complaints! really? That's nearly as many as was at York away being so bored at 7am in the morning that they feel the need to go out of their way to complain. Deary me.

Safe to say that Morgan completely misread public opinion on this one, whatever his personal beef with Megan the vast majority of the population have plenty of time for Harry and a lot of that goodwill follow to Megan.
Morgan showed himself as an out of touch dinosaur, its all well and good getting all shouty with politicians for there handling of Covid, but to come out with some of the shit he did surrounding mental health was disgusting.

the interview looked staged to me and the acting was wooden as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.