The Harry and Meghan fuss

He'll get another job somewhere else tbh. There's quite a market for that shit

He will have less suitors though. I doubt any respected programme, and possibly, channel, will have him in the short term.

He may end up on something like Talk Radio, Fox, Great Britain TV or whatever it is called. He' ll soon be expressing offensive, extreme right wing views for £.

Don't watch him so i couldn't give a shit either way but 41000 complaints! really? That's nearly as many as was at York away being so bored at 7am in the morning that they feel the need to go out of their way to complain. Deary me.
Many will have praised him to the heavens in the past when he was bullying.politicians.

Honestly find it strange how the average joe cares enough about either side of this feud to give it more than a cursory glance, but it's clearly getting enough views on the news to continue banging on about it for more than the 2 mins it deserved.
Leave the thread then? I dont understand people who arent interested in something having to tell everyone they're not interested. Its like utd fans tweeting they're not bothered by City when they actually are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.