The Harry and Meghan fuss

He will have less suitors though. I doubt any respected programme, and possibly, channel, will have him in the short term.
Key word there being 'short term.' Let's be honest, it's not as if it wasn't obvious what type of person he was before he got the GMB job, or even the American work. There was the phone hacking, the fake soldier photos, the share-tipping scandal (which is why he hates Ian Hislop, because Private Eye uncovered it), the general bullying. The guy has been a **** for a long time.

Honestly find it strange how the average joe cares enough about either side of this feud to give it more than a cursory glance, but it's clearly getting enough views on the news to continue banging on about it for more than the 2 mins it deserved.
Oh I'm not interested in that, but if it can destroy Piers Morgan's career, then I'm all for it. I'll happily talk about what a prick he is until the cows come home. It actively gives me energy.

The dilemma the Palace has is that even if they want to do any sort of meaningful investigation into the allegations they will need to make stuff public and tell us why they aren't investigating the Nonce's claims?

The simple answer to that is any investigation into allegations of paedophilia will be carried out by law enforcement agencies and not palace officials. What these two have alleged is bad behaviour not potentially extremely serious criminal offences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.