The Harry and Meghan fuss

They're not royals anymore. They're ex-royals. Make a note of it.
I have, and you're right, so they now have no need of such archaic fripperies
like 'Duke and Duchess.' They have made it blindingly clear they detest everything about the institution, which is up to them, so I'm sure these
disgusting displays of Royal privilege will probably be voluntarily relinquished
by the pair of them very shortly.

What really pisses me off in all this is that the couple have taken newspapers to court for invasion of privacy yet they are happy to air their privacy themselves and try to throw the monarchy under a bus?

You can't have it both ways.

This has been set-up since the wedding, why would they invite Oprah to their wedding when they had only met her once prior to then?

They are setting it so that their future projects make a ton more cash than they would have done previously.

The race issues raised by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in their interview with Oprah Winfrey are "concerning" and "taken very seriously", Buckingham Palace has said

In a statement, the Palace said "recollections may vary" but the matters will be addressed privately.

In other words. We know who said it, but we are closing ranks like we did with Andrew. So don't dare intrude on us like you did with Harry and Meghan you fuckers because you caused all this shit and if you still want access to garden parties you had better back off you bunch of ravenous cunts.

Quick question for everyone. If the queen had given them £2 million a year fir security and another £5million a year to live off, do people think they would have done this interview?
He was offered £2 million pa from his father for security.
Since his 30th birthday he has received £374,000 a year from Diana's estate.
He also received £7.5 million.
She has earned £3.5 million.
If you wanted to have a quite life, I think you'd manage to struggle on with that, but she could also, by dint of her profession, and now that she's 'Famous,' scored very lucrative acting roles to help out.
All this isn't enough for them, however.

He was offered £2 million pa from his father for security.
Since his 30th birthday he has received £374,000 a year from Diana's estate.
He also received £7.5 million.
She has earned £3.5 million.
If you wanted to have a quite life, I think you'd manage to struggle on with that, but she could also, by dint of her profession, and now that she's 'Famous,' scored very lucrative acting roles to help out.
All this isn't enough for them, however.
And I thought it was us Lefties who did envy

The race issues raised by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex in their interview with Oprah Winfrey are "concerning" and "taken very seriously", Buckingham Palace has said

In a statement, the Palace said "recollections may vary" but the matters will be addressed privately.

In other words. We know who said it, but we are closing ranks like we did with Andrew. So don't dare intrude on us like you did with Harry and Meghan you fuckers because you caused all this shit and if you still want access to garden parties you had better back off you bunch of ravenous cunts.
I suppose this raises some questions - are they a family or a 24hr 365 public demo of high morals and appropriate behaviour. I actually find it funny that we are all so shocked that the royals might be a bit racist, when their very existence and status is based upon being 'better' than other people through the aristocracy / class system and the fact that ancient ancestors slaughtered other people / aristocrats. We (nearly) all accept that but then think it is wrong for them to be a bit racist while they wouldn't be in the same room or break bread with most of us white folks because of our 'breeding', educational background and lack of family titles / wealth.
I say this as a royalist (with reservations) btw. I think both pro and and anti royals alike tend towards fetishism around these things, and personally am no more surprised or disappointed by all this than if a member of any family that I didn't personally know said something dodgy in private.

I have, and you're right, so they now have no need of such archaic fripperies
like 'Duke and Duchess.' They have made it blindingly clear they detest everything about the institution, which is up to them, so I'm sure these
disgusting displays of Royal privilege will probably be voluntarily relinquished
by the pair of them very shortly.
I don't suppose you will put any money on it. Being ex Royal is their only selling point. As an ex army captain and an actress what else do they have?
I must mention and praise the support and involvement of Harry for the Invictus games, a great cause which l cannot recall being mentioned on here. I wonder how many of 'Team Sussex, ra, ra, ra' cheerleaders are even aware of these games.

Last edited:
What really pisses me off in all this is that the couple have taken newspapers to court for invasion of privacy yet they are happy to air their privacy themselves and try to throw the monarchy under a bus?
On there terms, not on the media's terms. They took the paper to court because it was not on their terms. Would you want a long lens photographer peeping over your garden fence trying to take piccies of your missus tits.
You can't have it both ways.

They are not
This has been set-up since the wedding, why would they invite Oprah to their wedding when they had only met her once prior to then?
I have been invited to a wedding of people I have never met.
They are setting it so that their future projects make a ton more cash than they would have done previously.
That is called Capitalism, the system people keep voting for.

With Harry being a patron of these mental health charities I would have thought it would have been fairly easy to get help for him and his wife even if he had to go behind the backs of the firm
Meghan said her mental health was in danger, and she had to get away.
She said she had no support for this dreadful condition from senior palace staff.
I would imagine that most people would contact their doctor, mother, charity
rather than asking for 'Help' from the very people you have described in scathing derogatory terms, it's like asking a thug who's just knocked your teeth
out to phone for a dentist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.