The Harry and Meghan fuss

I think she is manipulative, malign, unyielding and unreasonable. I think where many relationships in her life have ended up support this contention.

It's not that I'm inimical to strong women either; quite the opposite; I admire (and am generally attracted to) strong, confident (and intelligent) women, but not when it's at the expense of the foregoing characteristics.
And you know these things because you’ve been fed them by the media?

What’s “the media” take on you?

What sparkling personal traits of yours are splashed across the tabloids for the low-IQ public to solidify their “informed opinion”?

Harry seems like a fairly stand up, sensible lad, who has seen quite a bit of the world. He quite fancied her. Is he a chump? Should he dump her for being “manipulative, malign, unyielding and unreasonable”?

BTW, why on earth does ANYONE outside their respective family and friends give a flying fuck, let alone a bunch of football fans on an Internet forum?

It’s like “The View” on here, or whatever the English version of generally unimpressive, untalented, Andy Warhol called it, catty women sitting around dissecting the world around them is called.

I think overall, Harry does; because of his overriding instinct to put his wife and child first, and to protect them - which should be his principal role in this world.

I'd say he hasn't actually. Harry seems to easily harbour a grudge so his unhappiness as being much further down the Royal pecking order than William has also transferred over to his wife. They have an expectation that they would be treated the same as William & Kate and when that didn't happen it was easy for them to blame double standards and outright racism.

The unfortunate fact is that he is currently sixth in line to the throne and over time he will probably be even further down the list if/when William's & Kate's children have kids. Instead of explaining that this was how it was going to be he seems to have fuelled the flames with his own bitterness. Clearly the pair of them could have been treated with kid gloves but as he was born into it he knew the score. They were always going to be 'spares' & not on the same level of the future King & Queen.

I'd say he hasn't actually. Harry seems to easily harbour a grudge so his unhappiness as being much further down the Royal pecking order than William has also transferred over to his wife. They have an expectation that they would be treated the same as William & Kate and when that didn't happen it was easy for them to blame double standards and outright racism.

The unfortunate fact is that he is currently sixth in line to the throne and over time he will probably be even further down the list if/when William's & Kate's children have kids. Instead of explaining that this was how it was going to be he seems to have fuelled the flames with his own bitterness. Clearly the pair of them could have been treated with kid gloves but as he was born into it he knew the score. They were always going to be 'spares' & not on the same level of the future King & Queen.
Genuine question - has Harry ever gone on record as saying he's bitter about being down the "pecking order"? The impression I get is that much of his bitterness is as a result of his dad's infedility and the press coverage his mum got.

I'm not sure it's exactly fair to say that he knew the score because he was born into it - no-one decides what family they're born into!

There was no expection they would be treated the same as the future king and queen, he has known this since he was a kid , i wish people would stop it with the pressumptions

Yeah. And you and they would be totally wrong.

I couldn't care less how she identifies,i was only stating that up until she arrived on the scene and it became public knowledge that she was part black,i had no idea.

Initially,i also thought Harry had done very well for himself.

There was no expection they would be treated the same as the future king and queen, he has known this since he was a kid , i wish people would stop it with the pressumptions
You're presuming as much as anyone, with the so called facts. Anyone would think you were a Palace insider with the stuff you're coming out with

The Telegraph has a YouGov poll with totally unsuprising results.

Young people and Labour supporters are heavily backing the Sussexes whilst older people and Conservative voters are backing the Royal family. As there are more older people and Conservative voters that translates into a majority for the Royals.

I can't imagine anyone has changed their opinion of the monarchy because of what the Sussexes have said. If you didn't agree with it before you still won't and if you were a supporter of the institution or at least content with it to carry on (my position) then that won't have changed either.
I'm in the same position as you regarding the monarchy. While it generates more money for the country than it costs to keep it, it might as well carry on for now.
This Harry and Meghan stuff is just another wedge to add to an already totally divided and polarised country.

I know of no-one who has ever thought she was anything other than mixed race...a very attractive combination of races, I might add.

Now, whether anyone could ever categorically have stated “Black mother, white father” is another matter, but then there’s really no need to go further than “mixed race,” is there?
When I watched Suits I had no idea she was mixed raced to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.