The Harry and Meghan fuss

i believe her. but fuck it. the world is full of other serious issues, poverty, unnecessary wars, COVID pandemic etc. Why a family rift has gained so much media attention? they will make up no doubt as long as the Queens alive.

We need to switch our attention to tonights game. Come on city!

Out of interest, what is it you don't like about her?
I think she is manipulative, malign, unyielding and unreasonable. I think where many relationships in her life have ended up support this contention.

It's not that I'm inimical to strong women either; quite the opposite; I admire (and am generally attracted to) strong, confident (and intelligent) women, but not when it's at the expense of the foregoing characteristics.

Wow! Who would have guessed the usual suspects would quickly turn this thread into a pile on against a black American woman nobody on here has ever met.
She is more white than black,to the degree most folk are only aware of her heritage because she made a point of running around telling everyone.

For the vast majority,i dont think the public dislike has anything to do with her skin colour (which btw is white)thats just a convenience for her and those with an agenda.....the problem lies very much with her approach and character flaws.

they couldn't have picked a more backward country to flee to
The irony, after they just sat down for an interview at the Montecito Estate (?) of a self-made black female billionaire.

I will grant you there are PLACES in America I wouldn’t live, but I could say that about England.

I’m not going to partake of that particular can of worms, but when you say “backward,” you DO understand that it is ENGLAND that has a Royal Family, the head of whom is also the head of a completely made up religion, right? I mean, Henry was no L-Ron, but then L.Ron was more space cadet than global earthbound colonist who enslaved millions to pillage resources for the gilding of his/her throne for hundreds of years, right?

What is it they say about words having meaning and people who live in glass houses?!

Try some “Freedom of Speech” in England for a lark and get back to me!!

Last edited:
She is more white than black,to the degree most folk are only aware of her heritage because she made a point of running around telling everyone.

For the vast majority,i dont think the public dislike has anything to do with her skin colour (which btw is white)thats just a convenience for her and those with an agenda.....the problem lies very much with her approach and character flaws.
“Most folks?” Good one, Piers!

Stand her next to Kate and don’t straighten her hair, THEN tell me she’s white!

if she was claiming black heritage through a long lost Grandmother or Great Grandmother, her skin might be wholly different and her race considerably more dubious (in the eyes of a white person from England), but don’t forget she is from America, where any fraction of black blood is often a remnant of slavery and rape, and society sees the difference in a wholly different light.

Different cultures see the same thing very differently, and you cannot impose your culture on that of others.

Oh silly me, what am I saying to a Brit?! It’s how it became a now long since faded Empire!

“Most folks?” Good one, Piers!

Stand her next to Kate and don’t straighten her hair, THEN tell me she’s white!

if she was claiming black heritage through a long lost Grandmother or Great Grandmother, her skin might be wholly different and her race considerably more dubious (in the eyes of a white person from England), but don’t forget she is from America, where any fraction of black blood is often a remnant of slavery and rape, and society sees the difference in a wholly different light.

Different cultures see the same thing very differently, and you cannot impose your culture on that of others.

Oh silly me, what am I saying to a Brit?! It’s how it became a now long since faded Empire!
Thats fair enough,no problem.She just looks far more white than she does black,and personally if i was asked to describe her then white is what i would go with.I know im not alone in that thinking.

I don’t like her and it’s got absolutely nothing to do with the fact that she is in any way black - and nor does it mean I don’t have sympathy for the way she’s been treated. I just don’t like her. It’s a simple as that. Human opinion doesn’t always operate in the binary way you seem to think it does.

I think she is manipulative, malign, unyielding and unreasonable. I think where many relationships in her life have ended up support this contention.

It's not that I'm inimical to strong women either; quite the opposite; I admire (and am generally attracted to) strong, confident (and intelligent) women, but not when it's at the expense of the foregoing characteristics.
Fair enough. But to my original point, you seem to have skipped over the part where I mention the usual suspects.

From what I've seen on here, you're a perceptive chap. You surely must have noticed the familiar group of posters on any thread that raises issues of race, sex, gender, immigration, political correctness etc, air their (I'll be polite here) 'interesting' views on said topics.

Seems pretty binary to me.

Thats fair enough,no problem.She just looks far more white than she does black,and personally if i was asked to describe her then white is what i would go with.I know im not alone in that thinking.
I know of no-one who has ever thought she was anything other than mixed race...a very attractive combination of races, I might add.

Now, whether anyone could ever categorically have stated “Black mother, white father” is another matter, but then there’s really no need to go further than “mixed race,” is there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.