The Harry and Meghan fuss

Please, NEVER be on a jury!

Until the rules were relaxed he would have been excluded by profession.

Until the rules were relaxed he would have been excluded by profession.

Just strikes me that people who have strident views on other people based on almost zero interaction or factual basis would be scary to have on a jury...especially a jury standing in judgment of such a broad issue.

I’m no attorney or Judge, but I’ve been on a jury. People can be scary stupid!

Utter nonsense.
Like the rest of the anti Monarchists, you are presenting a wish list.
Recent polls, dismissed of course by many on here, say support for the institution, compared with support for Mr and Mrs Markle is similar to the
Royalist v Republic debate. The monarchy will ride this out, more and more
information will be revealed, bullying allegations are ongoing, these are
claims by actual people, who have named the source, unlike vague unsubstantiated slurs, and will soon be out in the open.
If they are true, and I'm prepared to say if, unlike the blind acceptance of the claims by one side, then this debate will disappear.

There's none so blind as those who will not see.

As a royalist are you not concerned about the claims of how the Monarchy is being run?

Here's a solution for everyone, and as a Royalist right winger this should appeal to you.

Why don't we privatise the Monarchy? Get rid of the rest of the family, only the immediate family (direct lineage) remains, they only get to keep Buckingham palace. They're free to do whatever they want but have to be available for official functions, they receive no public money and we tax the shit out them.

Please, NEVER be on a jury!
He’s giving an opinion on someone, just like everybody else in the world does at some point. That’s one of the reasons why forums like this exist, and you don’t need hard evidence to form an opinion. He’s even admitted that he could be wrong so what’s the problem?
Knowing him as I do, if he was ever called up for jury service he’d do a fucking good job. In my opinion of course.

He’s giving an opinion on someone, just like everybody else in the world does at some point. That’s one of the reasons why forums like this exist, and you don’t need hard evidence to form an opinion. He’s even admitted that he could be wrong so what’s the problem?
Knowing him as I do, if he was ever called up for jury service he’d do a fucking good job. In my opinion of course.
I’ll go with your personal knowledge. I’m sure, like most on here, he’s a great guy!

It was a flip remark about espousing a broad, almost detailed, opinion about motives and feelings SOLELY from mostly biased media reports. But, I guess we all do it at times.

There's none so blind as those who will not see.

As a royalist are you not concerned about the claims of how the Monarchy is being run?

Here's a solution for everyone, and as a Royalist right winger this should appeal to you.

Why don't we privatise the Monarchy? Get rid of the rest of the family, only the immediate family (direct lineage) remains, they only get to keep Buckingham palace. They're free to do whatever they want but have to be available for official functions, they receive no public money and we tax the shit out them.
No mate, there's none so blind as those refusing to see their bias does not
give credence to their opinions. We have no power to privatise the monarchy, what you want is straight out of the Chavez playbook, expropriation.
We've seen the results of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.