The Harry and Meghan fuss

I’ll go with your personal knowledge. I’m sure, like most on here, he’s a great guy!

It was a flip remark about espousing a broad, almost detailed, opinion about motives and feelings SOLELY from mostly biased media reports. But, I guess we all do it at times.
So you think this thread should be closed? I can guarantee that not one single person on here personally knows her. It's a forum for open discussion of everything from 'When did you last shit the bed' to 'Does God exist'.

Since people can only generally go off reported 'facts' every single post is going to be 'opinion', I can't see what is so hard to understand about that. Your last sentence is rather pathetic by the way.

So you think this thread should be closed? I can guarantee that not one single person on here personally knows her. It's a forum for open discussion of everything from 'When did you last shit the bed' to 'Does God exist'.

Since people can only generally go off reported 'facts' every single post is going to be 'opinion', I can't see what is so hard to understand about that. Your last sentence is rather pathetic by the way.
What else does he think people on juries do, other than form opinions on others based on their observations?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.