The Harry and Meghan fuss

Had you down as Mayo, must be mistaking you with Jimharri.

You know your profile has you down as from Pep out, which when clicked on takes me to Ballina on google maps. Just out of interest.
I am getting confused as you’re quoting yourself AND replying to yourself.

The world has truly gone mad in the last year.

I am getting confused as you’re quoting yourself AND replying to yourself.

The world has truly gone mad in the last year.
Sorry.
Was replying to Aguero93:20

Claims he’s from Tulsa.
Not sure I believe him.

Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve had a word with myself though. That’s between you and me. Understood?

It’s just done to generate a news headline or create some rolling footage they can use in a news item if you don't get a response. Although, a tactic I'd prefer they binned off across the board because it actually does the opposite of informing tge public or increasing awareness.

Here is the late Paul "Gobby" Lambert demonstrating how it's done.

It’s just done to generate a news headline or create some rolling footage they can use in a news item if you don't get a response. Although, a tactic I'd prefer they binned off across the board because it actually does the opposite of informing tge public or increasing awareness.

Here is the late Paul "Gobby" Lambert demonstrating how it's done.

He should have said "the family can’t be racist; I have a black sister in law"

Page 136 on 2 people no one knows (1 of the 2 in particular is getting a filleting!), but lots of spouting bollocks...and I’m the dickhead?!

Knock yourselves out, lads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.