The Harry and Meghan fuss

I've only just watched this interview as I wanted avoid the hoopla and royalist bullshit that often occurs on threads like this.

I wonder if anyone pro-monarchy realises the trend of The Firm/ Institution that has affected many of the females of the Royal family? Lots have been excommunicated, in some way, and some have turned to drink or faded into the background. If not the family, directly, the surrounding firm around them is, clearly, toxic for anyone who wants to be 'different'.

For what it's worth I believe most of what they have to say (Megan, in particular, about the 'crying' incident, I think they both had a tiff and both cried) and I've always thought it odd that Archie was not afforded a title.

I thought it was the monarchy, itself, that decided these things, but I believe the Institution had changed the rules.

Pretty striking and blatant in its racial slant to change the norm in proceedings.

Harry seems to use "they" when referring to the Firm and there's a clear disdain for them.

I've only just watched this interview as I wanted avoid the hoopla and royalist bullshit that often occurs on threads like this.

I wonder if anyone pro-monarchy realises the trend of The Firm/ Institution that has affected many of the females of the Royal family? Lots have been excommunicated, in some way, and some have turned to drink or faded into the background. If not the family, directly, the surrounding firm around them is, clearly, toxic for anyone who wants to be 'different'.

For what it's worth I believe most of what they have to say (Megan, in particular, about the 'crying' incident, I think they both had a tiff and both cried) and I've always thought it odd that Archie was not afforded a title.

I thought it was the monarchy, itself, that decided these things, but I believe the Institution had changed the rules.

Pretty striking and blatant in its racial slant to change the norm in proceedings.

Harry seems to use "they" when referring to the Firm and there's a clear disdain for them.
Nothing to do with race, only Grandchildren not great-grandchildren get price title I think, and when Charles gets the top job Archie becomes a grandchild and therefore a prince. Unless I'm wrong of course, this took me about 10 seconds to find on t'internet. I assume Meghan can use the internet , and her husband probably understands this too, so if that's the case it does cast a shadow on her / their honesty integrity. This rule wasn't brought in when Harry found a non-white GF, but in the early 1900's, and then I think Charles has proposed something more recently to make the Royal Family smaller. Nothing to do with the anti-monarchists call for diversity in the aristocracy which is laughable in itself, and everything to do with meeting said anti-monarchists half way on their demands for scrapping the monarchy.

Nothing to do with race, only Grandchildren not great-grandchildren get price title I think, and when Charles gets the top job Archie becomes a grandchild and therefore a prince. Unless I'm wrong of course, this took me about 10 seconds to find on t'internet. I assume Meghan can use the internet , and her husband probably understands this too, so if that's the case it does cast a shadow on her / their honesty integrity. This rule wasn't brought in when Harry found a non-white GF, but in the early 1900's, and then I think Charles has proposed something more recently to make the Royal Family smaller. Nothing to do with the anti-monarchists call for diversity in the aristocracy which is laughable in itself, and everything to do with meeting said anti-monarchists half way on their demands for scrapping the monarchy.

Well, being someone who doesn't take that much notice of "The Windsors", it's quite surprising that Harry didn't quite understand the process, either.

But, more concerning, is that the Firm/ Institution had stripped from Harry any security. What, because he'd decided he wanted to be out of the major limelight, but support the monarchy as a lower tier member?

Why would anybody think this action was deserving?

Well, being someone who doesn't take that much notice of "The Windsors", it's quite surprising that Harry didn't quite understand the process, either.

But, more concerning, is that the Firm/ Institution had stripped from Harry any security. What, because he'd decided he wanted to be out of the major limelight, but support the monarchy as a lower tier member?

Why can't he pay for it himself? He's the one that decided to live on another continent, and have a more "private" life. Or do we expect the taxpayer to fund it?

Non working royals don’t receive state protection. Like princess Ann’s children. I did a Google search on Bing and it’s a Scotland Yard decision.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Harry and Meghan have been treated well, just that the way they framed Archies lack of title was let's say a slight misrepresentation of the truth. A shame if so, because I personally feel they may have been treated poorly enough to have a good point without exaggerating or over-egging the situation.

The rules that denied Archie a title of Prince were set in 1907...

Why can't he pay for it himself? He's the one that decided to live on another continent, and have a more "private" life. Or do we expect the taxpayer to fund it?

Did you watch the interview?

He asked for help and was turned down. According to him, he never had the intention of doing anything, but serving the Queen.

Essentially, his hand was forced. I still think had he and his wife had stayed, the course would have been reached at a later date.

Neither Prince Andrew nor Princess Anne’s children get any protection either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.