The Harry and Meghan fuss

Do they have royal titles?

If so, they get protection, even if it's at a very low level.
Anne declined any royal titles for her children.
As for the interview, I saw snippets but it was obviously completely one sided and I think it's better to always get the other side to get balance.
This is where H and M were safe, as the family were never going to get into a public slanging match.

Andrews kids are princesses and they are not working royals , it is a confusing system, taking security from them was a spiteful and dangerous move
Do we (UK) even have the right to put that sort of protection in place on US soil long term? It's also a fairly hefty ask on the UK taxpayer to mount a permanent operation of that scale abroad - it's not just the armed 'heavies' you may see, but the support staff and infrastructure behind it, along with sufficient numbers for rotation/holidays/sickness etc.

Do they have royal titles?

If so, they get protection, even if it's at a very low level.

They used to, they don't anymore.

The rules were relaxed under the Cameron coalition government as the future Cambidge children (Louis and Charlotte) wouldn't have been automatically entitled to become Prince and Princesses but first born George would have been.

The question is whether Harry and Meghan were under the impression that the rules were to be relaxed again- and why they were under that impression. Is it the case they have erroneously jumped to that conclusion, or were they actively [by false representation] or passively misled i. e. by an ommision of communicating the true facts and circumstances and the knock-on effect of Charlie's desire for a smaller monarchy to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.