The Harry and Meghan fuss

They all piss and shit and their farts stink too mate - sorry to burst your bubble. Seeing as their hereditary rights and position are based upon knocking some other bloke off a horse and chopping his head of in distant times past I'm not sure the 60p a year we each pay in tax to keep them entitles us to expect more from them in terms of inter-family personal relations. Every family has fall-outs, bust ups, and outcasts with toxicity balanced out by love if we're lucky. The only difference with the royals is they get spied on by the tabloids and wash their dirty laundry in front of a global audience and Oprah, rather than with their mates on facebook and down the pub.

I understand the functionality of what 'family' supposed to be.

So, are you saying that the royals and the nation should shrug their collective shoulders if Harry, Meghan and their kids meet an unfortunate end via press or nutcase, being high profile and no security?

I know that's sorted by Harry, now, but let's put it into context as it is.

I understand the functionality of what 'family' supposed to be.

So, are you saying that the royals and the nation should shrug their collective shoulders if Harry, Meghan and their kids meet an unfortunate end via press or nutcase, being high profile and no security?

I know that's sorted by Harry, now, but let's put it into context as it is.
Tbh I suspect their will be a certain level of covert security from both our security service and that of the US as Harry still constitutes a high value target to Islamist terrorists due to his military service and title, and by association Meghan too. What they won't get is the celeb/vip treatment unless they pay for it in the same way as the Beckhams or Oprah.

Tbh I suspect their will be a certain level of covert security from both our security service and that of the US as Harry still constitutes a high value target to Islamist terrorists due to his military service and title, and by association Meghan too. What they won't get is the celeb/vip treatment unless they pay for it in the same way as the Beckhams or Oprah.

Yeah, I agree with that.

Anybody (getting offended) speak or read French?

It is a satirical magazine, whose rationale is to offend sensibilities.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.