The Harry and Meghan fuss

The queen is in a bubble with her lady in waiting and small number of staff, that is why there is no birthday celebrations , harry has done nothing wrong by flying home

As for the still birth crass comment , they suffered a miscarriage last time so he wants to be with his wife

Think before posting shite
I was stating a fact kaz re the timing of the birth sorry you were offended so I did think before I posted.

you call it it shite I call it fact and a view in that order.

He can defend himself Kaz he doesn't need you to post drivel not related to my post anyway to put your 1 pennies worth into something that didn't involve you.

Blue hammer should at least apologise for getting it wrong but that doesn't seem to be his style.

He could have stayed in England for another day not a matter of right or wrong Kaz its the acknowledgement and the optics that make him look ordinary in this instance.

You can celebrate a birthday even under covid in a number of ways Kaz.

Are you inferring he wasn't by his wife's side when she miscarried?

I was stating a fact kaz re the timing of the birth sorry you were offended so I did think before I posted.

you call it it shite I call it fact and a view in that order.

He can defend himself Kaz he doesn't need you to post drivel not related to my post anyway to put your 1 pennies worth into something that didn't involve you.

Blue hammer should at least apologise for getting it wrong but that doesn't seem to be his style.

He could have stayed in England for another day not a matter of right or wrong Kaz its the acknowledgement and the optics that make him look ordinary in this instance.

You can celebrate a birthday even under covid in a number of ways Kaz.

Are you inferring he wasn't by his wife's side when she miscarried?
The queen is in a bubble that he is not part of, staying in the country for a day helps nobody , he also has to isolate on return home , he had no reason to stay and every reason to get home, he also was here for a week isolating before the funeral

They lost their last baby so they are understandably anxious to be together , i think she is due in may / june

You are talking bollocks

The queen is in a bubble that he is not part of, staying in the country for a day helps nobody , he also has to isolate on return home , he had no reason to stay and every reason to get home, he also was here for a week isolating before the funeral

They lost their last baby so they are understandably anxious to be together , i think she is due in may / june

You are talking bollocks
You didn't answer my question KAZ.

Some say July some say June some say late May but no one is saying April Kaz.

Of course he wants to be present at the birth at least I assume he does but him being with her one day earlier will have no impact on how her pregnancy progresses.

You reckon he had no reason to stay one more day in England that's your opinion , many disagree with you.

Rather than say likewise to you I will defer to agree to disagree.

can you show us the sources for this outrage sweeping across oz ?
Don't dramatise things bh and apologise for your misinformation it was in main stream media tonight and the majority of commentators believe Harry is a snob and his relationship with his brother is at an all time low but who cares if he is or he isn't or what you think.

You got it wrong and you cannot admit it , Meghan ain't dropping her load tomorrow mate.

if you have proof that she will I am all ears.

Don't dramatise things bh and apologise for your misinformation it was in main stream media tonight and the majority of commentators believe Harry is a snob and his relationship with his brother is at an all time low but who cares if he is or he isn't or what you think.

You got it wrong and you cannot admit it , Meghan ain't dropping her load tomorrow mate.

if you have proof that she will I am all ears.

I did. I thought she was due soon - which may be the case if she is early.

As you seem so sure, do you have the confirmed due date ?

also, it’s been explained that the Queen is not having birthday celebrations this year due to Covid - I’m sure Harry has been around his Nan and they’ve had a nice time.

basically, you’re in the Piers Morgan fan fan club of desperately finding any angle to criticise them - it’s pretty sad.

I did. I thought she was due soon - which may be the case if she is early.

As you seem so sure, do you have the confirmed due date ?

also, it’s been explained that the Queen is not having birthday celebrations this year due to Covid - I’m sure Harry has been around his Nan and they’ve had a nice time.

basically, you’re in the Piers Morgan fan fan club of desperately finding any angle to criticise them - it’s pretty sad.
Updating his IMDb page to include his appearance at his grandfather’s funeral and listing the funeral as a television special, much like his wife categorised their wedding, is pretty sad.

Updating his IMDb page to include his appearance at his grandfather’s funeral and listing the funeral as a television special, much like his wife categorised their wedding, is pretty sad.

it’s sad that anyone would care or even know about someone updating their IMDb, which he probably didn’t do anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.