The Harry and Meghan fuss

I see Prince Harry is at it again, selling his private life and views to whoever will listen. Must be so hard to keep such a low profile and keep out of the limelight.

He's started to trash what is probably the most revered part of the American
constitution, the First Amendment, calling it 'Bonkers.' So he deposits himself
amongst the Americans and is now scathing of free speech enshrined in law.
The reasons are clear, he and his puppet master do not like, or want to hear,
anything or anyone who dares criticise their self pitying rants, she only wants
the effusive, sycophantic responses typical of Hollywood celebrities, and he follows suit. Bridges are well and truly burnt now, all he has to sell is what he's selling, which is more dished up dirt on the Royal family, he, and her have no other talents whatsoever, other than providing drip fed bile funded by Netflix and Spotify.

the effusive, sycophantic responses typical of Hollywood celebrities, and he follows suit. Bridges are well and truly burnt now, all he has to sell is what he's selling, which is more dished up dirt on the Royal family, he, and her have no other talents whatsoever, other than providing drip fed bile funded by Netflix and Spotify.
yup. agreed. A limited lifespan for his particular brand of schtick though, he's running out of road. The wife will already be making plans for when the interest levels become as thin as his thatch.

1621340550400.png

I see Prince Harry is at it again, selling his private life and views to whoever will listen. Must be so hard to keep such a low profile and keep out of the limelight.
If he keeps on with this trailer trash Netflix and Spotify will dump him for lack of clicks.

This couple is headed for a reality show titled At home with Megan and Harry and Archie and Co on Arena.

I might Gogglebox it one day but then again I still have a little hair to comb in the evening.

Look out for Harry's new hair grafting and colour change as Megan doesn't like skinheads and ginger heads I am led to believe.

If he keeps on with this trailer trash Netflix and Spotify will dump him for lack of clicks.

This couple is headed for a reality show titled At home with Megan and Harry and Archie and Co on Arena.

I might Gogglebox it one day but then again I still have a little hair to comb in the evening.

Look out for Harry's new hair grafting and colour change as Megan doesn't like skinheads and ginger heads I am led to believe.

Such is your obsession, I’m sure you’d be watching ‘at home with Meghan and Harry’ ready to be outraged and to jump on anything they say.

Such is your obsession, I’m sure you’d be watching ‘at home with Meghan and Harry’ ready to be outraged and to jump on anything they say.
You betch ya.

Can't wait for the first episode bluehammer.

More importantly however I hope you do the business at the Hawthorns , still a sneaky chance for Chumps League.

You betch ya.

Can't wait for the first episode bluehammer.

More importantly however I hope you do the business at the Hawthorns , still a sneaky chance for Chumps League.

cheers son. Champions league is a no go. But a win will guarantee Europa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.