The Harry and Meghan fuss

You mean like the time Jonathan Dimbleby interviewed Prince Charles and he was scathing about his fathers role in making him marry Diana and admit to having had a long standing affair with his now wife? That kind of mud slinging? Must have been fun the next day at school for a 10 year old Harry - oh how his class mated japed and laughed with him.......
Perhaps he should practice what he preaches then and break the cycle.

Perhaps he should practice what he preaches then and break the cycle.

Good idea. :)

Well it's an opinion I suppose, but after this recent disgraceful, mud slinging,
unprovoked attack on his father, grandparents and the institution, I think
it's extremely unlikely Markle's unsubstantiated racism claims, will be the Queen's sole focus. These two need to relinquish the titles they hypocritically exploit, whilst publicly declaring their hatred of the institution that provided
them. Then just shut up, stop lecturing the world about climate change and equality from a 16 bathroom mansion, and leave the monarchy be, they keep saying they want no part in it, so shut the fuck up about it.
Lo l

Good idea. :)

Hahaha ;-) I'm pretty sure even Diana didn't want that, the aristo's daughter that she was ;-)

I have no ill will to either Harry or Meghan. In fact I thought a move abroad was, with hindsight, probably a good move for them.

Both William and Harry had a traumatic childhood, and their bond was extremely close. Even when Kate came along it didn't change.
Seeing them talking together after Philip's funeral gave hope that perhaps they could patch things up.

And then Harry goes back to the US and starts again, slagging off THEIR family.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, I just think his approach to all this (even with every good intention) is misguided and almost car crash TV. It's embarrassing, and I think he will regret it one day.

You mean like the time Jonathan Dimbleby interviewed Prince Charles and he was scathing about his fathers role in making him marry Diana and admit to having had a long standing affair with his now wife? That kind of mud slinging? Must have been fun the next day at school for a 10 year old Harry - oh how his class mated japed and laughed with him.......
No, I don't mean any of that tripe.
Carry on though, there must be a time slot in your rammed Bluemoon daily schedule, to squeeze in another opinion.

Hahaha ;-) I'm pretty sure even Diana didn't want that, the aristo's daughter that she was ;-)

I have no ill will to either Harry or Meghan. In fact I thought a move abroad was, with hindsight, probably a good move for them.

Both William and Harry had a traumatic childhood, and their bond was extremely close. Even when Kate came along it didn't change.
Seeing them talking together after Philip's funeral gave hope that perhaps they could patch things up.

And then Harry goes back to the US and starts again, slagging off THEIR family.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, I just think his approach to all this (even with every good intention) is misguided and almost car crash TV. It's embarrassing, and I think he will regret it one day.
Agreed , he is now part of the woke set in Hollywood.

I am glad his and Markle 's wax works have been moved to the Hollywood section where they belong and where he belongs now.

He might have some good intentions but he is going about it poorly and being poorly advised probably from his wife.

Now that Ellen has been cancelled or decided to call it a day they can spend more time together with her and Oprah.

Nobody even the left of the agenda is interested on his views on Climate Change but he can address audiences that have come to see their entertainment hero's in the future if that is what he wants.

He has made his point time to move on and stop his vendetta against his family.

I thought he wanted to live in America to start a new life but all he is interested in his his past. which as sad as it was in terms of his mother happens to many and nothing can be gained by reliving it through the media the same media he claims drove his mother and himself to a life of " misery ".

All "blame" to his father and by inference the Queen and none of the "blame" to Diana who chose to be Charles wife not forced to do so.

An aside is that in the blog he slams the first amendment ( big mistake seeing he is new to the country and infers free speech is the domain of the elite ) and says his misses said it was best for him to get therapy which he did but in the Oprah interview she said she wasn't allowed to casting more doubt on the accuracy of their rant.

It has also come to light she was given 6 months intensive training as to what to expect of her in her royal role which history will show she was never interested in fulfilling but wished for a prince to move to Hollywood to become part of the elite woke set.

Last edited:
No, I don't mean any of that tripe.
Carry on though, there must be a time slot in your rammed Bluemoon daily schedule, to squeeze in another opinion.

Dear oh dear not only do you not want anyone elses opinions to be aired you object to my posting mine on BM. Are you King of the World or something?

Christ, I can't believe Harry and Meghan's life warrants one hundred and sixty odd pages and can't believe you're still arguing about them. LoL

the obsession with them is strange. Media have worked there magic and people have fallen into it - carefully orchestrated the hate campaign as soon as Meghan was part of the royal family and now, some are so fixated on hating them. Sad part of humanity in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.