The Harry and Meghan fuss

cheers son. Champions league is a no go. But a win will guarantee Europa
You deserve it played the most entertaining football of any side IMO OUTSIDE City this year.

Hope this season is a springboard to some sustained success blue West Ham equals what football should be about and have for decades.

Former BBC reporter Martin Bashir "deceived and induced" Princess Diana's brother in order to obtain a bombshell Panorama interview with her, a report has found.

By producing fake bank statements, Bashir made a "serious breach" of BBC guidelines on straight-dealing when he secured the 1995 interview.

Bashir has apologised in response to the report's findings and said the faking of bank statements was a "stupid thing to do" and "an action I deeply regret".

No wonder harry and i am sure william hate the media , not content with stitching up MJ

some of the press have a lot to answer for they are always fabricating stories and this was 25 years ago, imagine how bad it is now.

selling newspapers and click bait gossip
That particular journalist certainly coerced both her and her brother, which was undoubtedly wrong and very sleazy.
However, he knew he only had to light the fuse and she would come running to tell her story.
It was the worst thing she ever did IMHO as it only fanned the embers for the media. They couldn't get enough after that.

Harry is SO like her, and I am worried he is going down the same path. He obviously has mental health issues and (again just IMHO) he is obviously unravelling.

If you are contented with life you don't attack your family, you just move on and build on what you have.
Harry is really starting to worry me. His behaviour now is indicative of someone that is truly unhappy, despite his saying that the move to the US was the best thing he ever did.

I’m with you Macca but the thing with Diana was only two years exactly before she died Bashir duped her brother with fake documents and then he encouraged Diana to take part in the interview.
The Queen asked them to get a divorce “Security was withdrawn“ from Diana which ultimately led to her death. Indirectly of course but surely everyone can see how that will have affected her two sons.

Harry the younger one has had his security withdrawn so he really doesn’t have a choice but to move away I’m not sure America is the right choice but where would be safe from the news media in any country and when you don’t feel safe what do you do because no amount of money is worth your health.

on the late news I’m relieved to hear Prince William slam the BBC and all the other outlets who made money over the years out of the interview and has requested no part of it should ever be replayed again.
Will they now stop, turning our royal family into clickbait ?

Last edited:
I’m with you Macca but the thing with Diana was only two years exactly before she died Bashir duped her brother with fake documents and then he encouraged Diana to take part in the interview.
The Queen asked them to get a divorce “Security was withdrawn“ from Diana which ultimately led to her death. Indirectly of course but surely everyone can see how that will have affected her two sons.

Harry the younger one has had his security withdrawn so he really doesn’t have a choice but to move away I’m not sure America is the right choice but where would be safe from the news media in any country and when you don’t feel safe what do you do because no amount of money is worth your health.

on the late news I’m relieved to hear Prince William slam the BBC and all the other outlets who made money over the years out of the interview and has requested no part of it should ever be replayed again.

and the overnight BBC bashing by the R/W press over this usefully deflects people watching Johnson decimate British farming. They are weighing in to a BBC which is massively different than it was then......the current DG is a Tory supporter and massive donor FFS.

Yes it is forgotten diana had her. security removed and harry is very worried when his was taken away, dont know why people cant understand his fears for his own little family

He stayed at someones house before they brought their home and the actor gave them his security, it was clearly a very worrying and shocking thing to have his taken away

No one will want an interview with Harry in a years time. Hes is currently in the news selling his story and name every week.

No they aren’t happy, I wouldn’t be if I was subjected to the same sort of online abuse that this couple received, whipped up by the media.

The same media that are continually downplaying City’s achievements except we are a large group of fans who support our club come what may.

This little family left the UK for a new life but every day they are portrayed on our news channels and feeds by the press.
If Prince Harry was left alone the press pack may focus on more important things like world poverty and UK interests

No they aren’t happy, I wouldn’t be if I was subjected to the same sort of online abuse that this couple received, whipped up by the media.

The same media that are continually downplaying City’s achievements except we are a large group of fans who support our club come what may.

This little family left the UK for a new life but every day they are portrayed on our news channels and feeds by the press.
If Prince Harry was left alone the press pack may focus on more important things like world poverty and UK interests
I can't see how you can square their desire for privacy with almost weekly major interviews designed to reach huge audiences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.