The Harry and Meghan fuss

the obsession with them is strange. Media have worked there magic and people have fallen into it - carefully orchestrated the hate campaign as soon as Meghan was part of the royal family and now, some are so fixated on hating them. Sad part of humanity in my opinion
I'm sorry, but that's rubbish. At least as far as I'm concerned anyway.
I am far from "obsessed" with them, merely a little tired of Harry's vengeful snide digs that now appear to be happening on a regular basis. He keeps popping up on my news feed so it's a little hard to ignore him. And I like my news feed so don't tell me to get rid of it ;-)
And even if I do/dig have a go at him on a football forum I'm sure it's nowhere near as bad as the pain and damage he is inflicting on his brother, his father and his grandmother.

People seem to praise and laud such "celebrities" these days; for "opening" up and "telling it as it is."
Yet Harry surely knows that the Royal Family "never explain, never complain" so he does it knowing there will be no comeback.

I think that cowardly. Don't you?

I'm sorry, but that's rubbish. At least as far as I'm concerned anyway.
I am far from "obsessed" with them, merely a little tired of Harry's vengeful snide digs that now appear to be happening on a regular basis. He keeps popping up on my news feed so it's a little hard to ignore him. And I like my news feed so don't tell me to get rid of it ;-)
And even if I do/dig have a go at him on a football forum I'm sure it's nowhere near as bad as the pain and damage he is inflicting on his brother, his father and his grandmother.

People seem to praise and laud such "celebrities" these days; for "opening" up and "telling it as it is."
Yet Harry surely knows that the Royal Family "never explain, never complain" so he does it knowing there will be no comeback.

I think that cowardly. Don't you?
How dare you!

Harry should be able to have an opinion and expect nobody whatsoever to pull him up for it ;)

How dare you!

Harry should be able to have an opinion and expect nobody whatsoever to pull him up for it ;)
I know! He should be able to spout whatever he wants! However, I might send him a pm and tell him the damage he is doing to those that loved and cared for him for years are pretty much royally (lol) pissed off and he should reign/rein it in ;-)

Anyone wondered why he would be ok having the woman that betrayed , along with his father, his beloved mum ,imagine having that forced on you as a kid

He is perfectly entitled to talk about his own life and experiences , he says he talks to the queen more in the last year than ever before , i am sure if the queen felt betrayed she would tell him so and not stay close to him like she is

Anyone wondered why he would be ok having the woman that betrayed , along with his father, his beloved mum ,imagine having that forced on you as a kid

He is perfectly entitled to talk about his own life and experiences , he says he talks to the queen more in the last year than ever before , i am sure if the queen felt betrayed she would tell him so and not stay close to him like she is

I'm sure she loves every public utterance he makes, slagging off his parents (not just Charles don't forget) and then her and Philip.
Not.
This is a 90 odd year old lady that is trying her best to keep things together, and has a life of nearly 70 decades bound by duty and public service. Of course she won't criticize him in public!

I know you like Harry but I'm sorry, he is starting to come across as not very nice at all.
It's starting to sound like "all about him" and he was never like that before.

I'm sure she loves every public utterance he makes, slagging off his parents (not just Charles don't forget) and then her and Philip.
Not.
This is a 90 odd year old lady that is trying her best to keep things together, and has a life of nearly 70 decades bound by duty and public service. Of course she won't criticize him in public!

I know you like Harry but I'm sorry, he is starting to come across as not very nice at all.
It's starting to sound like "all about him" and he was never like that before.
he is free , he doesnt have constraints , it ismental health month and he has done a doco with opra , he has had loads of therapy , helping people by talking about his own life and his little family is how he helps others

he has not slagged the queen or philip

he is free , he doesnt have constraints , it ismental health month and he has done a doco with opra , he has had loads of therapy , helping people by talking about his own life and his little family is how he helps others

he has not slagged the queen or philip
Oh yes he did!

Here you go (just in case you missed it);
said: "I don't think we should be pointing the finger or blaming anybody, but certainly when it comes to parenting, if I've experienced some form of pain or suffering because of the pain or suffering that perhaps my father or my parents had suffered, I'm going to make sure"

So he "doesn't point the finger" (but then goes on to do so anyway) and cites his father's upbringing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.