The Harry and Meghan fuss

The press in general are a bit shit now, I read newspaper articles like they are comics. I can't bring myself to believe anything they print on face value, and that means all the press not a select few.

I'm sure she loves every public utterance he makes, slagging off his parents (not just Charles don't forget) and then her and Philip.
Not.
This is a 90 odd year old lady that is trying her best to keep things together, and has a life of nearly 70 decades bound by duty and public service. Of course she won't criticize him in public!

I know you like Harry but I'm sorry, he is starting to come across as not very nice at all.
It's starting to sound like "all about him" and he was never like that before.
No wonder she's looking old. 700 years is a long time to be a queen!

Bit of a false narrative with the Bashir interview being the catalyst for a series of events.

Charlie gave the Dimbleby interview first, it stands to reason that Diana would eventually speak out.

A free press, monarchy and the private family lives of those involved are in perpetual conflict. Time to end the institution which is at the heart of all this suffering, paranoia and bickering.

The country will be better off without this clan of professional handshakers.

The press in general are a bit shit now, I read newspaper articles like they are comics. I can't bring myself to believe anything they print on face value, and that means all the press not a select few.
I read an article earlier in the Daily Mail about Harry.
Usual bullshit from Piers Morgan, but the comments section were horrible, I can't believe so many people in the UK have so much hatred and bile for a young guy who fought in a war and has mental health problems.

Of course he has problems.
His mother died tragically when he was a small boy, and imagine having pathetic soft lad useless Charles as your Dad.
He must fucking hate Camilla.

Ah...’their truth’..

Well, what other 'truth' is there?

That is entirely about how the experience of life is viewed by the Human living it.

Your 'truth' is different from your family's or friends 'truth' about you.

You will have inner turmoil you don't express which puts colour to your 'truth' that others don't or won't see.

You're the epitome of the MSM audience who get told what to believe.

I've been trying to avoid the bbc/Bashir stuff but (a) he forged docs and deceived Earl Spencer into persuading Diana to do the interview but (b) what did Earl Spencer tell Diana to persuade her to do the interview?

I read an article earlier in the Daily Mail about Harry.
Usual bullshit from Piers Morgan, but the comments section were horrible, I can't believe so many people in the UK have so much hatred and bile for a young guy who fought in a war and has mental health problems.

Of course he has problems.
His mother died tragically when he was a small boy, and imagine having pathetic soft lad useless Charles as your Dad.
He must fucking hate Camilla.
It’s the Mail.
It’s a requirement to be a reader.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.