The Harry and Meghan fuss

I don't get it, I couldn't give a single.fuck about Bashir or Diana, it's long time ago and there are far far more important things to worry about, this corrupt government for one. Money will be wasted on this and Tory MPs will no doubt cry foul, worry about the things that need worrying about.

I don't get it, I couldn't give a single.fuck about Bashir or Diana, it's long time ago and there are far far more important things to worry about, this corrupt government for one. Money will be wasted on this and Tory MPs will no doubt cry foul, worry about the things that need worrying about.
Like getting a ticket for porto

You can care about more than one thing at a time , a least some can

What a poisonous family.

Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother brought forward the date of an operation on her hip to the week of the broadcast of the interview with the expectation that should she die, Diana's interview would receive substantially less coverage in the media. Ironically, some derogatory comments about the queen mother from the princess, were removed from the final cut.

The Times has an exclusive interview with Martin Bashir up.

He comes across as a lying, snidey **** and somehow trying for the sympathy vote due to his health issues.

He has it from what happened to his mum and as a kid facing a wall of cameras everytime they wanted him to, he had no choice , he was also made to walk behind his mums coffin with probably a billion eyes on him ,the media and clicking their cameras he gets flashbacks to being a kid and all the symptoms of the condition, money doesnt protect you

What is it with people that they dismiss his mental health and hers , it is mean
Like I say, I don’t have anything against him. He decided to go it alone and fair play to him if that was the intention. What he is showing at the moment is not about bringing the debate to the fore but actual attention seeking. I understand that this can be a symptom but to publicise it with the likes of Oprah Winfrey just smacks of, well, publicising.

When he was a youngster he would want to turn to his family, that’s how it should be but when you get older and realise that family support isn’t there then you look to turn elsewhere. Friends, colleagues and outside agencies were all there for him yet he chooses now to bring these personal things out?

He‘s in a very privileged position where he has many places to turn, also able to pay for professional help, where most have to rely on absolutely nothing due to long term cuts. They’re the people I feel for, not somebody who is selling his story to the highest bidder.

Not nasty, just realistic.

He’s always been a prick.
The most shocking thing in the interview is when asked if he lost a piece a piece of clothing given to him by one of the mothers of the Babes in the Woods notorious murders of two 10 year old girls, which was vital evidence, he just says 'I might have done'.

Dispicable ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.