The Harry and Meghan fuss

Harry has PTSD , a bit of empathy would be good
As he fuck. Just because he was out on Ops doesn’t mean he has PTSD. Unless you are saying he has PTSD from what he has undergone in his personal life then, yes, I agree, he may have problems. Just like everybody else though, we all have to deal with it but most without the privileges he has at his disposal.

I have nothing against Harry or Megan, just can’t understand why they are still in the glare of those they said they wanted away from.

This might sound a little far fetched but I have this notion that they will be looking to go into US politics.

As he fuck. Just because he was out on Ops doesn’t mean he has PTSD. Unless you are saying he has PTSD from what he has undergone in his personal life then, yes, I agree, he may have problems. Just like everybody else though, we all have to deal with it but most without the privileges he has at his disposal.

I have nothing against Harry or Megan, just can’t understand why they are still in the glare of those they said they wanted away from.

This might sound a little far fetched but I have this notion that they will be looking to go into US politics.
He has it from what happened to his mum and as a kid facing a wall of cameras everytime they wanted him to, he had no choice , he was also made to walk behind his mums coffin with probably a billion eyes on him ,the media and clicking their cameras he gets flashbacks to being a kid and all the symptoms of the condition, money doesnt protect you

What is it with people that they dismiss his mental health and hers , it is mean

Last edited:
What is it with people that they dismiss his mental health and hers , it is mean

sadly thats normal these days - when you consider the level of understanding of some people - many of whom will probably have done a mental wellbeing course or similar at work - its staggering. Its the old "invisible" injury. Cut your hand and you get sent home in case the wound gets infected. Spend the weekend sat at home struggling not to self harm and you call in sick on Monday and the boss clearly doesn't believe you and basically has the reaction that if you are not bed bound you are fit for work.

I know 3 women who this year have had terrible anxiety and depression. All work in supermarkets and have been through hell this last year and its taken its toll. One of them - a girl who had open heart surgery 2 years ago and actually "died" on the operating table and had to be resuscitated - she has had crippling anxiety over her health and all the doctor wants to do is prescribe happy pills and the bed bound reference is a direct quote from what her management team have told her.

I read an article earlier in the Daily Mail about Harry.
Usual bullshit from Piers Morgan, but the comments section were horrible, I can't believe so many people in the UK have so much hatred and bile for a young guy who fought in a war and has mental health problems.

Of course he has problems.
His mother died tragically when he was a small boy, and imagine having pathetic soft lad useless Charles as your Dad.
He must fucking hate Camilla.

sadly, it makes people feel better about themselves when they go on the internet to abuse people, especially those that speak about mental health and help charities.

I hoped Caroline Flacks death would be a catalyst change for trolls, but only seems it has got worse.

Well, what other 'truth' is there?

That is entirely about how the experience of life is viewed by the Human living it.

Your 'truth' is different from your family's or friends 'truth' about you.

You will have inner turmoil you don't express which puts colour to your 'truth' that others don't or won't see.

You're the epitome of the MSM audience who get told what to believe.
Oh no...you don't like 'my truth'

My mother was mentally ill from a young age. Her "truth" was very different from her parents "truth." Some scenes I witnessed as a kid were horrible, and she definitely damaged me.
Yet in time, and with the benefit of hindsight, I could see through the muddle. It wasn't until I was I was in my mid 40s that I really made sense of it all.
When I was in my 30s was the hardest time (bit like Harry now) as you are finally matured but the child in you still has a voice I think.

One thing I learned in the last 20 years is that "truth" is a big picture.

I’m with you Macca but the thing with Diana was only two years exactly before she died Bashir duped her brother with fake documents and then he encouraged Diana to take part in the interview.
The Queen asked them to get a divorce “Security was withdrawn“ from Diana which ultimately led to her death. Indirectly of course but surely everyone can see how that will have affected her two sons.

Harry the younger one has had his security withdrawn so he really doesn’t have a choice but to move away I’m not sure America is the right choice but where would be safe from the news media in any country and when you don’t feel safe what do you do because no amount of money is worth your health.

on the late news I’m relieved to hear Prince William slam the BBC and all the other outlets who made money over the years out of the interview and has requested no part of it should ever be replayed again.
Will they now stop, turning our royal family into clickbait ?
Her former protection officer said yesterday that Al Fayed's security team muscled their way in (excuse my pun) much against his advice that they were incompetent at such a high level as was later shown.

MARTIN Bashir has apologised to Princes William and Harry but insists he "loved" their mum and says his bombshell Panorama interview did not harm her.

The shamed journalist spoke out after both of Princess Diana's sons rounded on him and the BBC in the wake of a top level report which slammed its handling of the now infamous 1995 TV chat.

William, just 13 at the time of the broadcast and 15 when his mother died, spoke candidly in news reports last night following the publication of Lord Dyson’s damning report.

It found Bashir forged bank statements, told Diana she was being spied on and that Prince Charles was having an affair with Tiggy Legge-Bourke — Harry and William’s nanny.

Bashir spun malicious tales in a bid to win her trust and secure a world-exclusive interview amid her divorce from Prince Charles.

Scumbag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.