The Harry and Meghan fuss

Someone very dear to me still hasn’t got over the death of her father from 27 years ago. So sad.

I hope these two can get some sort of peace with this in the near future. It’s a terrible burden to bear, losing a parent, in such a violent fashion, when you are young, but life moves on eventually. It has to.

Like I say, I don’t have anything against him. He decided to go it alone and fair play to him if that was the intention. What he is showing at the moment is not about bringing the debate to the fore but actual attention seeking. I understand that this can be a symptom but to publicise it with the likes of Oprah Winfrey just smacks of, well, publicising.

When he was a youngster he would want to turn to his family, that’s how it should be but when you get older and realise that family support isn’t there then you look to turn elsewhere. Friends, colleagues and outside agencies were all there for him yet he chooses now to bring these personal things out?

He‘s in a very privileged position where he has many places to turn, also able to pay for professional help, where most have to rely on absolutely nothing due to long term cuts. They’re the people I feel for, not somebody who is selling his story to the highest bidder.

Not nasty, just realistic.
He is doing a mental health doco with oprah, at least know that before comenting and the money jibe, you are being mean

You can care about more than one thing at a time , a least some can
But when it's the only headlines for days? Better to care about people dying or having to use food banks and have that as headlines? Some people have those principles...

No but they are not making headlines, some royal doing an interview years and years ago is, she absolutely courted publicity anyway.
She was desperate to give her side of the story so why the hell did Bashir fuck about falsifying documents?
Unless he thought she'd talk to others ahead of him.

She was desperate to give her side of the story so why the hell did Bashir fuck about falsifying documents?
Unless he thought she'd talk to others ahead of him.
That's how I see it. His behaviour was snide, immoral and not what you'd like to think the bbc/panorama are about, but the tabloid hysteria about this from the same tabloids that pay the paparazzi and hack dead girls phones is weird.

Bashir always came across as a bit of a ****. When the BBC rehired him as their religious correspondence I wondered if he had found his God and repenting. Until I heard him on fighting talk and he came across as a know all ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.