The Harry and Meghan fuss

FUMING Prince Harry today threatened legal action against the BBC over claims he didn't ask the Queen to name his baby daughter Lilibet.

A sensational war of words has erupted between Harry and Meghan Markle, the Palace and the broadcaster.

The row was started when a Palace source told the BBC the Sussexes "never asked" Her Majesty about using her childhood nickname.

Harry then hit back just 90 minutes later saying his grandmother was "supportive" of his choice of name and the couple wouldn't have used it if this wasn't the case.

The battle has now intensified after Harry and Meghan threatened the BBC with legal action through law firm Schillings.

The threat came just hours after he attempted to clear the drama up in a statement issued through spokesperson Omid Scobie.

When are people going to leave them alone , they shoyld be happy with there new baby not getting into rows , he had a private meeting with the queen when he came over for the funeral, do people really think he wouldnt have asked her about the name then

Here's an idea - couple have a scan 6 months ago and find out they are expecting a baby girl. Prospective father mentions to his gran that they would like to use her childhood nickname and gran raises no objection.

Eight or nine months later an "unnamed source" says this didn't happen. The press then chose to perpetuate their culture war against the Sussexes on the say so of someone not even prepared to put their name to it over Harry who did.

Its a load of press invented bullshit handy for them to be able to hide the fact that yet another Govt Minister was found to have broken the law in court today................ and the folk who don't like black people rise up in outrage...........against the baby name story not the Govt with no principles nor morals.

FUMING Prince Harry today threatened legal action against the BBC over claims he didn't ask the Queen to name his baby daughter Lilibet.

A sensational war of words has erupted between Harry and Meghan Markle, the Palace and the broadcaster.

The row was started when a Palace source told the BBC the Sussexes "never asked" Her Majesty about using her childhood nickname.

Harry then hit back just 90 minutes later saying his grandmother was "supportive" of his choice of name and the couple wouldn't have used it if this wasn't the case.

The battle has now intensified after Harry and Meghan threatened the BBC with legal action through law firm Schillings.

The threat came just hours after he attempted to clear the drama up in a statement issued through spokesperson Omid Scobie.

When are people going to leave them alone , they shoyld be happy with there new baby not getting into rows , he had a private meeting with the queen when he came over for the funeral, do people really think he wouldnt have asked her about the name then
Nicolas Witchell being the **** and royal lacky he is. The same Nicholas Witchell who went to the Diana inquest and didn't watch any of it, slept off his lunchtime liquid lunches and had a prepared script ready for broadcast.

Why would he act such a ****? I'm sure Harry remembers his disrespect then and now.

Nicolas Witchell being the **** and royal lacky he is. The same Nicholas Witchell who went to the Diana inquest and didn't watch any of it, slept off his lunchtime liquid lunches and had a prepared script ready for broadcast.

Why would he act such a ****? I'm sure Harry remembers his disrespect then and now.
I watched the live interview and found it quite disgusting how they allowed a pure Royalist to say what she did. She didn’t say that he didn’t have approval from the Queen for her name, just that they didn’t ask for permission to use the ‘pet’ name. She was extremely anti though and had nothing good to say about the Sussex’, choosing to lay into them at every point.

I watched the live interview and found it quite disgusting how they allowed a pure Royalist to say what she did. She didn’t say that he didn’t have approval from the Queen for her name, just that they didn’t ask for permission to use the ‘pet’ name. She was extremely anti though and had nothing good to say about the Sussex’, choosing to lay into them at every point.
Proving Harry's points about the relationship between the family and the UK media.

His uncle is a nonce and the coverage is dead. Harry names his daughter as a tribute to his nan and they all lose their shit.

Observation based on the few times I have listened to late night talk radio shows (and going by the oddballs that call in) not critique, although if she was on the graveyard shift it would be breakfast time for you.
Not interested in her but again as you seem to be more interested in the matter while I chew on my Nutri Grain happy to read your critique of the show.

Agree a lot of oddballs on late night talk shows but some of them are lonely and its all they have so while they are doing no harm to you or me who are we to be critical of them.

Not sure why you have a willingness to concentrate a lot of replies when it comes to people like me with references to drugs and substance abuse.

it could be a means of reaffirming your political stance as quite wrongly IMO you have not captured the essence of my political views yet ( we probably have more in common on that score than you think even it that irks you ).

I actually think your are much better than your diatribe when you find the need to respond to my posts maybe with some humour intended ( not that funny mind you with a couple of exceptions ).

Like I said to SWP if you ever come to Melbourne as hard as that might seem you are welcome to my house to have a beer even though I don't drink alcohol anymore and haven't for over 20 years now.

Maybe someone close to you suffered from substance abuse ( if so I hope they are in a better place now and my heart goes out to you as I have lost close friends to the needle far too young so I have a lot of empathy for you if that is the case ) and this is one of your coping mechanisms.

The Daily Mail is in full attack mode, today, and the comments sections are riddled with bile.

Not interested in her but again as you seem to be more interested in the matter while I chew on my Nutri Grain happy to read your critique of the show.

Agree a lot of oddballs on late night talk shows but some of them are lonely and its all they have so while they are doing no harm to you or me who are we to be critical of them.

Not sure why you have a willingness to concentrate a lot of replies when it comes to people like me with references to drugs and substance abuse.

it could be a means of reaffirming your political stance as quite wrongly IMO you have not captured the essence of my political views yet ( we probably have more in common on that score than you think even it that irks you ).

I actually think your are much better than your diatribe when you find the need to respond to my posts maybe with some humour intended ( not that funny mind you with a couple of exceptions ).

Like I said to SWP if you ever come to Melbourne as hard as that might seem you are welcome to my house to have a beer even though I don't drink alcohol anymore and haven't for over 20 years now.

Maybe someone close to you suffered from substance abuse ( if so I hope they are in a better place now and my heart goes out to you as I have lost close friends to the needle far too young so I have a lot of empathy for you if that is the case ) and this is one of your coping mechanisms.

Less is more. The post in another thread was a joke.

There may be some lonely people among their listeners too, although I discounted that as a big factor because there so many other ways to talk to people through Internet means or new forms of entertainment more attractive than talk radio.

And if you were lonely I don't think you would want to listen or phone-in and talk to a bitter middle-aged woman with the voice of a Victorian era child prostitute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.