The Harry and Meghan fuss

I think you are right. Even Diana said he wasn't the most intelligent lad. He was also encouraged to join the Armed Forces in order to give him structure and discipline, which definitely worked for him I think.
It's just excruciating to see him so "rootless" these days. It's not going to end well, at all :-(

Firstly, I'm the one who said about him being happy. It's funny but "happy" isn't a 24 hour affliction. Not that I know of, anyway. So when the paps are about he's not in the best of moods.

Secondly, Harry not being "the most intelligent lad", is this your way of belittling him?

And, lastly, Harry was "rootless" the day his Ma was stolen from him.

It's amazing people can't see that!

Firstly, I'm the one who said about him being happy. It's funny but "happy" isn't a 24 hour affliction. Not that I know of, anyway. So when the paps are about he's not in the best of moods.

Secondly, Harry not being "the most intelligent lad", is this your way of belittling him?

And, lastly, Harry was "rootless" the day his Ma was stolen from him.

It's amazing people can't see that!
Then the mistress married the dad and he was forced to have her as a step mother , his dad screwed him right up

Then the mistress married the dad and he was forced to have her as a step mother , his dad screwed him right up

Indeed, I forgot about that factor!

It explains why Harry has such distain for Charles and the whole 'firm' as a system.

Just because William accepts the role of a royal because he's next in line, doesn't mean Harry had to.

The man is just being Human to which most people are not used to seeing the royals be.

I don’t normally comment on newsfeeds about Harry and Meghan but just read a couple of the appalling comments directed at them both and decided to make a comment in support and favour of them myself

Meghan was called a murderer by someone who has never met her and the basis of the posts were exceedingly critical all because of media reports and spin
None of us know what goes on behind closed doors and Harry loves her that’s all that matters

He seemed really happy on a open top bus parade with James Corden it’s worth a watch if you have time

I don’t normally comment on newsfeeds about Harry and Meghan but just read a couple of the appalling comments directed at them both and decided to make a comment in support and favour of them myself

Meghan was called a murderer by someone who has never met her and the basis of the posts were exceedingly critical all because of media reports and spin
None of us know what goes on behind closed doors and Harry loves her that’s all that matters

He seemed really happy on a open top bus parade with James Corden it’s worth a watch if you have time
Tbf exuding happiness in the presence of James Corden must take some doing

What was he parading? Did he have a handwritten cardboard sign saying RIP Fergie?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.