The Harry and Meghan fuss

Think another poster said he had never seen Harry "looking so happy..."
I'm sorry but I see the opposite, he looks as miserable as sin these days.
Where did that happy lad go? He is on record for years saying how his brother and family helped him address his mental health issues regarding his mother's passing.
Why has now the "history" and his accounts of that changed?
He is unravelling and someone somewhere should help him.
I’m not being funny but you sound utterly desperate for his marriage to fail and that’s been a prevailing message throughout this thread. It could be that any perceived unhappiness is down to the vile - and sometimes racist - reporting that he and his wife have received in the British press, yet I can’t recall you calling any of that shit out at all.
In any case, you have absolutely no idea how happy or unhappy he is.

I have said it before that the issue here is racism. Almost from day one, Meghan received utter bile from the British press who continue to batter the pair of them, daily, for nothing more than clicks and profit, led by stalker in chief, Piers Morgan. Very little research needs to be done to find headlines screaming about her vile behaviour when Kate Middleton was praised for the very same thing: holding her bump, carrying flowers into the church or wearing an off-the-shoulder gown at a function. My friend, who holds a senior position at the National Trust, receives the same sort of bile - it is rooted in prejudice and the sanctity of white Britain, ruler of the waves, for whom the truth cannot be told, rather a whitewashed version of it with a myriad of excuses to fog the colonial waters.

Last edited:
I’m not being funny but you sound utterly desperate for his marriage to fail and that’s been a prevailing message throughout this thread. It could be that any perceived unhappiness is down to the vile - and sometimes racist - reporting that he and his wife have received in the British press, yet I can’t recall you calling any of that shit out at all.
In any case, you have absolutely no idea how happy or unhappy he is.
I'm going to address your implication of my avoidance of calling out the press shit first if that is ok?
My mum's cousin married an African immigrant back in the early 60s. Before that they were chosen to go on a popular televised dance show (might have been Ready Steady Go but I'm not sure) as part of the dancing audience, because they had been spotted in a local dance and were very good. The neighbours of our family talked about our cousin for weeks after seeing it------"she was with a BLACK man!!!!"
Then they had a daughter (Miriam) and I used to stay at their house in Cleveleys during the summer, because it was near a beach. Miriam was probably my closest cousin at that time as we both knew how it felt to be "outsiders." I won't go into it here why I felt like an outsider.
Her skin colour never even registered with me, she was just Miriam.
Please don't imply I am a racist.

The British press is vile, always has been. From Fergie as "Duchess of Pork" to Diana's bulimia, Princess Michael of Kent's very dodgy Nazi father and also Kate and Sophie's working class origins.
I would have thought it was a given that anyone posting on here would abhor shit like that. It's ridiculous and pathetic, as it was with Meghan.

I was delighted watching Harry's wedding. In fact there was a thread on here that day where I said as such, many times. It felt like a positive turning point.

As for now (and, after all, this is the thread named Harry and Meghan Fuss rather than Racist Media attacks Meghan) I THINK he looks miserable. I didn't say he was, just that his demeanour implied it. As did the other poster give an opinion saying he thought he looked happier than ever.

I'll admit I am no longer warming towards Meghan. Mainly because something has set that lad off and he is unravelling.
Caveat......in my opinion.
And that's why I don't like what I see.

Couldn't really give a shite if they stay married or not. All I want is for Harry to be happy.

Don’t see it as a race issue. All royals get a hard time.
I didn’t know she was of mixed race descent until not long ago.
That said, they have hardly made it a quiet life for themselves have they?

I'm going to address your implication of my avoidance of calling out the press shit first if that is ok?
My mum's cousin married an African immigrant back in the early 60s. Before that they were chosen to go on a popular televised dance show (might have been Ready Steady Go but I'm not sure) as part of the dancing audience, because they had been spotted in a local dance and were very good. The neighbours of our family talked about our cousin for weeks after seeing it------"she was with a BLACK man!!!!"
Then they had a daughter (Miriam) and I used to stay at their house in Cleveleys during the summer, because it was near a beach. Miriam was probably my closest cousin at that time as we both knew how it felt to be "outsiders." I won't go into it here why I felt like an outsider.
Her skin colour never even registered with me, she was just Miriam.
Please don't imply I am a racist.

The British press is vile, always has been. From Fergie as "Duchess of Pork" to Diana's bulimia, Princess Michael of Kent's very dodgy Nazi father and also Kate and Sophie's working class origins.
I would have thought it was a given that anyone posting on here would abhor shit like that. It's ridiculous and pathetic, as it was with Meghan.

I was delighted watching Harry's wedding. In fact there was a thread on here that day where I said as such, many times. It felt like a positive turning point.

As for now (and, after all, this is the thread named Harry and Meghan Fuss rather than Racist Media attacks Meghan) I THINK he looks miserable. I didn't say he was, just that his demeanour implied it. As did the other poster give an opinion saying he thought he looked happier than ever.

I'll admit I am no longer warming towards Meghan. Mainly because something has set that lad off and he is unravelling.
Caveat......in my opinion.
And that's why I don't like what I see.

Couldn't really give a shite if they stay married or not. All I want is for Harry to be happy.
Try coronation street..I think you’ll find what you need right there.

Haven't watched it in almost 30 years.....have you?
200w.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.