The Harry and Meghan fuss

She’s on Radio 2 sometimes - steps in to do Vine’s show when he’s not around. Always liked Vanessa and fair fucks to her there.
I’ve not been aware of her for years. Big Brother might have been the last time I heard her referenced?

I don’t really do much radio outside of Absolute 80/90/00s these days and podcasts.

Last edited:
Meghan is attacked by the right-wing press and "royal reporters", that should be obvious to even the most ardent supporter of the monarchy. She is treated differently, the evidence is there.

There's no honesty in the conversation about Harry and Meghan because nobody knows the reason why this is the case and more importantly why it's been allowed to continue.

it seems Britain is a place where subtle racism is alive and well, Harry draws the distinction between the hounding of Meghan and Diana and Dodi

Angela Levine is Harry’s Biographer she can’t be the official one surely otherwise he should sack her

Last edited:

it seems Britain is a place where subtle racism is alive and well, Harry draws the distinction between the hounding of Meghan and Diana and Dodi

Once the Meghan haters are asked for evidence on where they formed their opinions, it all falls apart. You, unfortunately, are correct: it is the kind of twitching curtains prejudice that has deeply wounded Meghan and Harry and this nation.

Meghan is gorgeous. She is articulate, intelligent, knows her own worth, and was previously successful in life long before joining the royal family.
Harry is a gentleman, who sadly had to watch as a child whilst the British press and establishment - including his own father - hounded and persecuted his beloved mother to death for the crime of dating a man with darker skin.
Meghan married into the royal family for love and love alone. She loves Harry, any fool can see that.
Contrast with Kate, who’s scheming mother engineered her marriage to the walking lobotomy, William, with Kate’s full approval.. William who has steadfastly remained silent whilst watching his family’s disgusting racism towards his own mother, which caused her death. He kept his mouth shut in order to protect his job prospects. The very definition of a weak, ambitious man.
The royal family would be a much better institution if it were Harry and Meghan who were next in line.
Harry fought for his country, defends his mother always, and adores his wife.
William never fought for his country, never defends his mother, and looks to have a very strained relationship with his pushy, scheming wife.

But let’s anhilate the one with darker skin.

Disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting especially as we are a multi racial country, the picture of Diana and little Harry at the end is heartbreaking she never got to see him grow up or her grandchildren.
William has to toe the line but he did come out and order them not to show the tv Martin Bashir interview again.
The hardest part for me was Dodi and Diana the racial angle and we withdrew her palace protection. It must be the men in suits that did that. They also withdrew Harry’s protection.

Meghan is gorgeous. She is articulate, intelligent, knows her own worth, and was previously successful in life long before joining the royal family.
Harry is a gentleman, who sadly had to watch as a child whilst the British press and establishment - including his own father - hounded and persecuted his beloved mother to death for the crime of dating a man with darker skin.
Meghan married into the royal family for love and love alone. She loves Harry, any fool can see that.
Contrast with Kate, who’s scheming mother engineered her marriage to the walking lobotomy, William, with Kate’s full approval.. William who has steadfastly remained silent whilst watching his family’s disgusting racism towards his own mother, which caused her death. He kept his mouth shut in order to protect his job prospects. The very definition of a weak, ambitious man.
The royal family would be a much better institution if it were Harry and Meghan who were next in line.
Harry fought for his country, defends his mother always, and adores his wife.
William never fought for his country, never defends his mother, and looks to have a very strained relationship with his pushy, scheming wife.

But let’s anhilate the one with darker skin.

Disgusting.
Can't confess to being aware of the dynamics behind Kate marrying William so I wouldn't have gone as far as that but it makes me laugh how they get painted as a perfect couple by the media who then go on to trash Harry and Meghan's relationship.

It'll be interesting to see which marriage lasts the longest. Many were predicting that Harry and Meghan would be divorced by now but their bond looks stronger than ever to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.