The Harry and Meghan fuss

Thank you Gordon, good of you to be honest I was interested to find out the reason if you thought she is manipulative and not quite good enough for him, or as the media do
a divorced American lady of colour and an actress plus manipulative the girl didn’t stand a chance of being accepted by the media. Harry isn’t the innocent victim though and it’s down to him to chose his wife they have two beautiful children I’ve seen the pictures they are the image of Harry.
I think William will need his brother and it was great to see them walking together.
I certainly don’t think he’s ‘too good’ for her. Only a **** would think that.

The most depressing thing about this Mail campaign against Meghan Markle is that the main reason why they are doing it is because it is commercially good for them. Racist content (and that's what it is) always sells well. The Mail knows full well what it is doing. They are pushing against an open door. There are a lot of behind closed doors racists in this country. Meghan is not one of us is she?
It is the same reason why the Mail has been amongst the most vicious critics of City's owner. This policy will go down well with a large chunk of their readership (not just LFC and MUFC fans). Afer all Sheikh Mansour is not an independent investor is he? He is of Arabic heritage that means he is obviously working for his dodgy government. You can't trust any of them can you?
It is very sad that in 2022 these narratives still get so much coverage. But racism is much more subtle these days. Not like the days of "Love Thy Neighbour" and the "Black and White Minstrel Show."
Spot on. The untrustworthiness of Arabs is an old British colonial meme and it infects all the popular press. I note that a few weeks ago one of the WhatsApp group complained that City were playing the race card by calling them out on it. Ha! Gaslighting at its finest.
I have no doubt that the charge by UEFA that we had falsified our books, and the universal support for that idea from the press, was driven by that meme. The irony is that in the person of Khaldoon we have a chairman whose palpable integrity makes most of the press rabble look like a pack of thieves and liars.

The press they get is disgraceful, and without a doubt substantially racist, but it doesn’t alter the fact that I just don’t like her.

I think she is calculating, churlish, manipulative and malign. Harry obviously adores her though, and she might be what he needs, but she leaves me cold.
Have you met her? What has she actually done which supports your view? I don’t bother at all with royal stuff but this subject is almost a copy of the press’s attitude towards City.
Are you sure you have not fallen victim to the propaganda?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.