The Harry and Meghan fuss

My overall impression almost entirely matches how @gordondaviesmoustache has described his. I'm not saying my reasoning is the same.

Don't mind Harry, have a certain amount of sympathy for him given the position he's been in for 25 years.

Members of the Royal Family seem to need quite thick skins, or to just understand to ignore the tabloid screeching - some will be awful, some lies but that gets lived with, often without comment. It took only 19 months from wedding to the announcement of stepping back from royal life. That seems to be quite a short time to me, especially for something as slow-changing as the Royal Family and I'm not at all surprised that there was resistance. I wouldn't have expected anything but the 'in' or 'out' alternatives that were presented.

Some of the interviews are so polished and one-sided as to be propaganda, just as the now discredited Bashir/Diana one was. That type of thing annoys me, and possibly more so given the complaints about the media. The escape from the royal straitjacket may well be the best thing for Harry and Meghan, but I wish they'd stop telling everyone about how awful it was.

My overall impression almost entirely matches how @gordondaviesmoustache has described his. I'm not saying my reasoning is the same.

Don't mind Harry, have a certain amount of sympathy for him given the position he's been in for 25 years.

Members of the Royal Family seem to need quite thick skins, or to just understand to ignore the tabloid screeching - some will be awful, some lies but that gets lived with, often without comment. It took only 19 months from wedding to the announcement of stepping back from royal life. That seems to be quite a short time to me, especially for something as slow-changing as the Royal Family and I'm not at all surprised that there was resistance. I wouldn't have expected anything but the 'in' or 'out' alternatives that were presented.

Some of the interviews are so polished and one-sided as to be propaganda, just as the now discredited Bashir/Diana one was. That type of thing annoys me, and possibly more so given the complaints about the media. The escape from the royal straitjacket may well be the best thing for Harry and Meghan, but I wish they'd stop telling everyone about how awful it was.
It could be the biggest insight into what life is in the royal family though as much as it could be hyperbole.

We will never know.

Carol malone is off again on harry , always going for him everytime she is on jeremy vine on five

He is insisting his book gets published in nov despite the queens death she says as a fact , it has been squashed straight away

Meanwhile meghan had a slight fold in her dress and people are saying she is wearing a mic from netflix , is there any doubt why they wont live here

they gave one interview to Oprah where they finally had there say after years of constant media abuse and attacks... they spoke openly and honestly about their experience and why they decided to leave - it could have just been left there but the likes of Morgan, GB News, Farage and other right wing scum took that Interview and made the absolute most of it - constantly going on and on and on and whipping their racist base into a right frenzy

For years the only ones I hear from about Harry and Meghan is from right wing gutter press, constantly telling us how much they hate Meghan and how she should just shut up! yet it is them constantly going on about Meghan.

they gave one interview to Oprah where they finally had there say after years of constant media abuse and attacks... they spoke openly and honestly about their experience and why they decided to leave - it could have just been left there but the likes of Morgan, GB News, Farage and other right wing scum took that Interview and made the absolute most of it - constantly going on and on and on and whipping their racist base into a right frenzy

For years the only ones I hear from about Harry and Meghan is from right wing gutter press, constantly telling us how much they hate Meghan and how she should just shut up! yet it is them constantly going on about Meghan.

I agree that there is no need for the endless sniping at them either, and wouldn't deny that the motives are usually deeply objectionable. I know that that collective are talking to stir up hatred, and treat their opinions accordingly.

It seems a cycle that won't be broken.

Have you met her? What has she actually done which supports your view? I don’t bother at all with royal stuff but this subject is almost a copy of the press’s attitude towards City.
Are you sure you have not fallen victim to the propaganda?
Have you met Pep or Klopp?

Victim ffs! Have a word with yourself. I’m perfectly capable of making my own mind up about any subject and I’m struggling to see how my posting output would lead to anyone forming a contrary view.

Have you met Pep or Klopp?

Victim ffs! Have a word with yourself. I’m perfectly capable of making my own mind up about any subject and I’m struggling to see how my posting output would lead to anyone forming a contrary view.
No, so I would only comment on them as seen thru the prism of football. Don’t think I have ever commented on Klopp’s character, for example. Pep, I have called stubborn based only on his selection policies, but I think that’s about it.
Making up your mind is a natural outcome of looking at the evidence which is all I asked for but you havent told us what the evidence is. You might have even persuaded me!

Last edited:

The Sussexes seem to get the kind of press that MCFC get. Twisted, warped, dissembled. The only difference is that the media doesn't ignore them as they often do with us.

Lovely to see them in Westminster Hall and hopefully the media won’t find fault with them, holding hands I never knew there was a rule for holding hands, Twitter is just the worst place for gossip I normally only go on for music but noticed the people objecting to Andrew and I couldn’t help myself (sticking up for him) even convicted multi murderers get out of prison for there mothers funeral, then there are those holding up cards “your not my King “

The police move them on before the crowd do it for them.
When it’s all over it’ll be back to the sniping to sell the stories and made up gossip I’ve learnt because of City to take everything with a pinch it’s still the same with City anything to avoid talking about us unless its something detrimental

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.