The Harry and Meghan fuss

No, so I would only comment on them as seen thru the prism of football. Don’t think I have ever commented on Klopp’s character, for example. Pep, I have called stubborn based only on his selection policies, but I think that’s about it.
Making up your mind is a natural outcome of looking at the evidence which is all I asked for but you havent told us what the evidence is. You might have even persuaded me!
I take no issue with you questioning my thought processes, but the notion that I am a victim of press influence in forming that view is, quite frankly, comical. I am perfectly capable of making my own mind up.

People heckling Andrew are hauled off and arrested for "disturbing the piece"

but.. those who actually talk crap about Harry and his wife are invited on TV to spread rubbish.

Double standard much?

No, so I would only comment on them as seen thru the prism of football. Don’t think I have ever commented on Klopp’s character, for example. Pep, I have called stubborn based only on his selection policies, but I think that’s about it.
Making up your mind is a natural outcome of looking at the evidence which is all I asked for but you havent told us what the evidence is. You might have even persuaded me!
Let me help you there. Klopp is a ****

This lad is told he cannot wear uniform on Monday

This lad can - he did 4 months in the Royal Marines then quit because it was too tough - tell me its not fucked up

1663179108534.png

This lad is told he cannot wear uniform on Monday

This lad can - he did 4 months in the Royal Marines then quit because it was too tough - tell me its not fucked up

View attachment 55754
And so he should. As you can see in a few short weeks he won five medals, what a hero.

Edward should be wearing this one
View attachment 55755

If I were Harry I'd turn up in a dodgy uniform from a local costume shop making you look like the 18th Century Crown Prince of Rubovia in a Gilbert and Sullivan production - I guess he has more respect for his gran though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.