The Harry and Meghan fuss

Harry looks really young in that pic, anyone think serving in Afghanistan and then being told he can’t wear the uniform will mess with his head. He had to drop everything except the invictus games it seems odd to remove protection yet he served in the Army

I‘ve just looked it up and Edward was in the Royal Marines for a couple of weeks I don’t think he completed basic training it gets worse Andrew wore his uniform for the vigil, Harry is better off in America they are a funny lot

Last edited:
Harry looks really young in that pic, anyone think serving in Afghanistan and then being told he can’t wear the uniform will mess with his head. He had to drop everything except the invictus games it seems odd to remove protection yet he served in the Army

I‘ve just looked it up and Edward was in the Royal Marines for a couple of weeks I don’t think he completed basic training it gets worse Andrew wore his uniform for the vigil, Harry is better off in America they are a funny lot
Princess Anne has never served in the military but looked like she’d been on the front line in every war for the last 50 years

If I were Harry I'd turn up in a dodgy uniform from a local costume shop making you look like the 18th Century Crown Prince of Rubovia in a Gilbert and Sullivan production - I guess he has more respect for his gran though
If I were Harry, I'd run straight up to his dirty Uncle Andrew and kick him right in the balls.

They seem the like most normal/nice of the lot of them to me. Not saying a lot, admittedly, but the vitriol they receive from some quarters seems a bit weird, to say the least.

They seem the like most normal/nice of the lot of them to me. Not saying a lot, admittedly, but the vitriol they receive from some quarters seems a bit weird, to say the least.

In some ways the right wing media just do it because they get more clicks, papers to sell etc. it’s on the public for lapping the hatred up

The press they get is disgraceful, and without a doubt substantially racist, but it doesn’t alter the fact that I just don’t like her.

I think she is calculating, churlish, manipulative and malign. Harry obviously adores her though, and she might be what he needs, but she leaves me cold.
And what helped you form that opinion? Think on it.

She hasn’t got much to personally gain from being with Harry, beyond love and affection really.

You do know she was a multi millionaire successful actress, right? And an absolute stunner who could’ve had her pick of pretty much any bloke in Hollywood, high business, sportsmen etc.

She gave up a successful and highly lucrative career for Prince Harry. And they both probably knew full well what the British media would do to them.

Kate never gets any abuse does she.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.