The Harry and Meghan fuss

I'm trying to break him in the hope of forcing a hardware upgrade. There is currently steam coming out of the side.

Just for today maybe someone needs to pop down and turn him on and off again?
Haha I’ve calmly responded with facts to probably the biggest idiot on the website and you think I need turning off and on again?

I preferred you as Fode in the Hole mate :-)

Was there a means of changing that?

Another letters patent perhaps?

If you read past the first paragraph you will see that it was reversing sexism to female Royals.

William’s daughter wasn’t given the title of HRH due to her being female, but his son was.

Harry’s children weren’t given the title due to George V slimming down the Royal Family.

I think we can all agree the merit in doing both actions is completely different?

Oprah asked two main questions about Archie’s titles and in both answers she mentions is skin colour, in the 2nd she mentions concerns from a Royal about skin colour in answer to a question about titles.

@oldius believes she is letting people know it was because of racism and he thinks she’s right.

You disagree tho?
So you admit that these are 2 separate incidents?

I've no idea what Meghan believes is the reason for Archie not getting a title because she never said why in the interview.

Regarding the question about Archie's skin colour, I believe Harry when he says that question was asked. I also think it's pertinent that the Palace have never denied that incident took place.

So you admit that these are 2 separate incidents?

I've no idea what Meghan believes is the reason for Archie not getting a title because she never said why in the interview.

Regarding the question about Archie's skin colour, I believe Harry when he says that question was asked. I also think it's pertinent that the Palace have never denied that incident took place.
Meghan said the conversations around skin colour happened in tandem with conversations around titles.

I think if the skin colour conversation did happen then it was a separate incident and didn’t affect Archie’s title, that’s my point!

Harry said it wasn’t a member of his immediate family and hasn’t named the person.

It was obviously a minor royal in that case and wouldn’t affect Archie’s titles.

So Meghan bringing that conversation is disingenuous as to why Archie wasn’t a Prince.

There we go, we got there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.