The Harry and Meghan fuss

You're picking holes. The question about Archie's skin colour was a separate issue that took place between Harry and the unnamed Royal when Meghan wasn't there. The fact that it gets brought up in the interview immediately after the discussion about titles doesn't mean that it's all related to the same incident
It wasn’t “after” a conversation about titles, it was a direct response to the question about why he didn’t get a title!!!

She said these were happening all at the same time in response to a very direct question on whether Archie was snubbed due to race.

It’s a glaring insinuation.

If race had nothing to do with it and she didn’t think it did, she would never have brought that up.
So, IT IS an insinuation, but she did not say it?

I was under the impression Archie will become a Prince now Charles is on the throne.

I also suspect that any son of Prince Harry would have been a Prince at birth if the mother wasn’t Megan. Institutions like digging up old rules when it suits them, and ignoring them when they don’t.

Yes it seems that you are right.

So, IT IS an insinuation, but she did not say it?
Please answer this directly…

Do you think she said that because she wanted the public to think Archie wasn’t selected to Prince due to his race?

Please answer this directly…

Do you think she said that because she wanted the public to think Archie wasn’t selected to Prince due to his race?
Yes.
And I think she was right given she asked and was given no explanation.

I note you didn't answer my last question.

He would have been if they didn’t choose to leave the family.

the-crown-the-godfather-small.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.