The Harry and Meghan fuss

You're a shit troll.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-24-at-6.51.00-AM.jpg
Whoah , warning !

You have proven it true over several occasions. Now this will be the last time we interact. I know that you are trolling people to get them thread banned.
I find it very funny you’ve been acting like a 7 year old all morning and then when I’ve given it back a fraction of the amount, you’ve completely lost your temper and reacted exactly how you’ve been trying to get me to.

I hope you use this experience and reflect upon how you can be a nicer person on here and reply like an adult.

It’s frustrating when you’re trying to have a serious conversation and someone acts like a child.

I’ve done it just to show you that, now I’ll go back to acting my age.

Enjoy your weekend and the bank holiday young man.

I find it very funny you’ve been acting like a 7 year old all morning and then when I’ve given it back a fraction of the amount, you’ve completely lost your temper and reacted exactly how you’ve been trying to get me to.

I hope you use this experience and reflect upon how you can be a nicer person on here and reply like an adult.

It’s frustrating when you’re trying to have a serious conversation and someone acts like a child.

I’ve done it just to show you that, now I’ll go back to acting my age.

Enjoy your weekend and the bank holiday young man.

Disingenuous. You're vile and you are now on ignore. You frequently dominate threads just for your own narcissism and add very little of substance or humour. I've not lost my temper, I'm not angry. I don't wish to engage with someone who behaves in such bad faith as you.

No point responding.

Disingenuous. You're vile and you are now on ignore. You frequently dominate threads just for your own narcissism and add very little of substance or humour. I've not lost my temper, I'm not angry. I don't wish to engage with someone who behaves in such bad faith as you.

No point responding.
I don’t suppose my advice of growing up and reflecting has been taken then.

You’ve just described your own behaviour there.

Put me on ignore, please do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.