The Harry and Meghan fuss

What about the other parties involved?

Do you not think the Tories will use things if there was no monarchy?
By jingo, you actually had the hutzpah to start your reply with "What about". I'm done, chin' chin' ol' bean I'm out.

By jingo, you actually had the hutzpah to start your reply with "What about". I'm done, chin' chin' ol' bean I'm out.
My point was that it’s the entire UK political establishment that’s dropped all other communications for this.

But yeah, I’ve debated this topic for enough today and going to watch House of the dragon with the wife.

Enjoy your long weekend.

You know, AI is now at the stage where the biggest tech companies in the world, building on 50 years of the most advanced academic research imaginable, which has been refined continuosly into gigantic algorithms, which run on clusters, warehouses full of deadly powerful purpose built computers that have been fed fed billions of words of literature and text - and most of the images ever digitised... and it legit can't tell the difference between the meaning of two sentances such as 'a picture of a fence surrounding leaves' and 'a picture of leaves surrounding a fence' well enough to pick apart two images of such.

True story.

Why? Because, language is a fucking mess. Sorry. Language, as we use it. As it relates to the world.

Language, as we use it to relate to the world. We're relying on a mixture of common sense, vagueness, and pure imagination to fill in the gaps. Brilliantly, we often aren't that clear on the reality we seek to encapsulate in a statement in the first place.

Go back and find a question to check if that's what she meant? Or give it up. Just... stop boring me, ok?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.