The Harry and Meghan fuss

Lovely to see him back in uniform for the Vigil today. I don’t know who’s decision it was but speculation about a return to the royal fold by the reporter. She couldn’t help herself but point out mexit and speculate they were stripped of their titles trashing the royal family.
The only reason they wanted titles was for the additional security it would provide

Nice to see some of the comments in here because nearly everyone I know hates her for what shes done to the royal family.

I dont see what they've done wrong really except just wanting to get away from our hate filled and dangerous news media.

Strange how some people just become hate media cannon fodder, the Mccanns (Specifically the mother), Sterling, a Meghan, Caroline Flack, so many people that out so called newspaper "Profession" go for.

Nice to see some of the comments in here because nearly everyone I know hates her for what shes done to the royal family.

I dont see what they've done wrong really except just wanting to get away from our hate filled and dangerous news media.

Strange how some people just become hate media cannon fodder, the Mccanns (Specifically the mother), Sterling, a Meghan, Caroline Flack, so many people that out so called newspaper "Profession" go for.
Simple really, it’s easy to misrepresent respecting privacy with becoming total hermits, whilst believing that any form of racism isn‘t possible within a family that aren’t renown for accepting people of colour into their family.

Oh and Piers Morgan got ghosted, so 10 million people got grumpy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.