The Harry and Meghan fuss

Nice to see some of the comments in here because nearly everyone I know hates her for what shes done to the royal family.

I dont see what they've done wrong really except just wanting to get away from our hate filled and dangerous news media.

Strange how some people just become hate media cannon fodder, the Mccanns (Specifically the mother), Sterling, a Meghan, Caroline Flack, so many people that out so called newspaper "Profession" go for.

I think It’s considered a trade.

I don't like either of them.
I watched their wedding and thought Meghan looked lovely, and the service was also good.
I absolutely understand why they wanted to go overseas and have a life outside of the "firm" and I had no problems with that decision.
What changed my attitude was the attacks, from afar, on his family. Even complaining, in a pandemic, how Charles had "cut them off" financially. He didn't, he supported them for 12 months.
Maybe it's just me, but I can't be doing with people who think they are important because of who they are rather than their association with the family that they attacked. Neither of them would be known if it wasn't for that association.
I'd have much more time for them if they abandoned their Duke and Duchess titles. If they do then fair play to them.

Last edited:
I don't like either of them.
I watched their wedding and thought Meghan looked lovely, and the service was also good.
I absolutely understand why they wanted to go overseas and have a life outside of the "firm" and I had no problems with that decision.
What changed my attitude was the attacks, from afar, on his family. Even complaining, in a pandemic, how Charles had "cut them off" financially. He didn't, he supported them for 12 months.
Maybe it's just me, but I can't be doing with people who think they are important because of who they are rather than their association with the family that they attacked. Neither of them would be known if it wasn't for that association.
I'd have much more time for them if they abandoned their Duke and Duchess titles. If they do then fair play to them.
Charles has gotten over it so I’m sure you can ;)

Might as well bump this thread for discussion on the netflix doco

I will binge the first three this weekend , just give them a chance to tell their story , harry has nearly fourty yrs of being in the royal family so he knows how it works and we dont , change starts with a first conversation and that is what they are doing

Be careful who you give your details to online, govt want to have your details so that you may not post things online the govt may disagree with.

Monitoring people using the excuse that the govts are protecting rich celebrities is something nobody should agree with.

Be careful who you give your details to online, govt want to have your details so that you may not post things online the govt may disagree with.

Monitoring people using the excuse that the govts are protecting rich celebrities is something nobody should agree with.

New World Order?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.