The Harry and Meghan fuss

Might as well bump this thread for discussion on the netflix doco

I will binge the first three this weekend , just give them a chance to tell their story , harry has nearly fourty yrs of being in the royal family so he knows how it works and we dont , change starts with a first conversation and that is what they are doing
I won't be watching any of it.
If they want a "conversation" then have it with their respective families. In "private" like most families do.
Meghan's father has tried to have it, but he has apparently been dropped because he calls out her untruths about her childhood and upbringing.
Harry recently tells us his mental health was ignored, yet a few years back spoke publicly of the support and advice from his brother.
Here in the North, in my generation anyway, we keep our family issues private. We sort them ourselves and protect those who are vulnerable.
It's like fucking Jeremy Kyle for the posh this, who tell their "truth" without being challenged.
Mental health and racist boxes ticked.
I hope the King strips them of any and every title he can, the horrible vindictive little shits.
Nobody would even be interested if it wasn't for the Royal Family, and H and M can applaud themselves on being the highest paid gossip mongers in the world.
Well done.

I won't be watching any of it.
If they want a "conversation" then have it with their respective families. In "private" like most families do.
Meghan's father has tried to have it, but he has apparently been dropped because he calls out her untruths about her childhood and upbringing.
Harry recently tells us his mental health was ignored, yet a few years back spoke publicly of the support and advice from his brother.
Here in the North, in my generation anyway, we keep our family issues private. We sort them ourselves and protect those who are vulnerable.
It's like fucking Jeremy Kyle for the posh this, who tell their "truth" without being challenged.
Mental health and racist boxes ticked.
I hope the King strips them of any and every title he can, the horrible vindictive little shits.
Nobody would even be interested if it wasn't for the Royal Family, and H and M can applaud themselves on being the highest paid gossip mongers in the world.
Well done.

Hard to disagree too much with that even though I'm not really in the camp that thinks the two of them are the devil reincarnated.
Sort your shit behind closed doors, most of the general public don't need their priveliged lives shoved down their throats.
Though I suppose its up to the individual as to wherever they watch or not.
I'll be giving it a miss. :-)

Hard to disagree too much with that even though I'm not really in the camp that thinks the two of them are the devil reincarnated.
Sort your shit behind closed doors, most of the general public don't need their priveliged lives shoved down their throats.
Though I suppose its up to the individual as to wherever they watch or not.
I'll be giving it a miss. :-)
I don't "hate" them. I just think both are children who need to grow up.
If they want their own lives, away from the Royal Family, then fine!
It's this constant monetisation of their association that pisses me off. And their constant fucking moaning. Their "victim" status.
And using Diana.....

It's this constant monetisation of their association that pisses me off. And their constant fucking moaning. Their "victim" status.
And using Diana.....
Yeah, the Oprah interview should have been the end of that particular period of their lives.
No problem with them making a living but if it's on the backs of The Royal family they're opening themselves up for criticism.

And using Diana.....
For people who moan about the limelight they do like running head on towards it. I thought the general idea about fucking off half way round the world was to escape. Surprise surprise it was just a stunt.

She could go back to acting he could work for a mental health organisation and the family could have a pretty happy low key life. They want the fuss and the money it generates.

Plenty of pillocks will lap it up mind.

Saw a story on the news before of a 12 year old who gives his pocket money back to his mum and does loads of chores.

Try that one out you self obsessed wankers.

For people who moan about the limelight they do like running head on towards it. I thought the general idea about fucking off half way round the world was to escape. Surprise surprise it was just a stunt.

She could go back to acting he could work for a mental health organisation and the family could have a pretty happy low key life. They want the fuss and the money it generates.

Plenty of pillocks will lap it up mind.

Saw a story on the news before of a 12 year old who gives his pocket money back to his mum and does loads of chores.

Try that one out you self obsessed wankers.
Those "chores" are for a local gang though so they don't need the pocket money. Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.