The Harry and Meghan fuss

The only members of the royal family who are remotely likeable. An institution where racism and misogyny is normalised (and it seems pedophilia is acceptable too), and people are ok with it in the name of a fucking flag. Get the whole lot of it in the sea.
Very well said mate, anyone that looks up to this lot as some bastion of respectability and pride needs their head examined. They're all thieves, and they couldn't give a shit about their subjects.

O'Brien batting away the thick angry gammons today - deary me, how some have been so sucked into so much hatred is a sad reflection on society
I’m sure he hates all these people tuning into his show and ringing up - he must hate the whole Harry and Meghan thing.

But he’s not doing it for that though is he?

O'Brien batting away the thick angry gammons today - deary me, how some have been so sucked into so much hatred is a sad reflection on society

It’s really remarkable how often if you just ask a couple of questions about why someone hates them, they will end up having no justification at all really.

They just do, and can’t explain why.

Have no interest in the show itself, because I have no interest in the modern phenomenon of celebrity. But it appears to have dropped an a-bomb in the heart of the distasteful, corrupt institution that is our "wonderful and British" royal family, so that I can fully get behind. If it helps all those leeches be brought down, so be it.
Harry always came across as the most normal of the lot of them, and the most likeable, so I'm not surprised to see he cauterized himself from the shitshow.

Don't think he is normal,especially filming themselves like he has,obviously out to prove a point,but to who ? Oh yea the millions that will buy into it,he's a ****,a racist **** at that,and she will always play that card as well,so the sooner they become irrelevant and get on with their lives the better,I mean that's the whole reason they went across the pond ain't it in the first place.

I’m sure he hates all these people tuning into his show and ringing up - he must hate the whole Harry and Meghan thing.

But he’s not doing it for that though is he?

He should shut up so we're just left with the Mail, GB News and Piers Morgan rant and rave about them, spread hate and lies and continue this bullying campaign ?

the sooner they become irrelevant and get on with their lives the better,I mean that's the whole reason they went across the pond ain't it in the first place.

they have stayed quiet for months and months at times, it doesn't stop the media and magazines writing article after article about them does it ? they are still getting targeted constantly whether they're in the limelight or not. perhaps get angry at those who continue to publish lies and hate about them rather than Harry & Meghan themselves ?

Don't think he is normal,especially filming themselves like he has,obviously out to prove a point,but to who ? Oh yea the millions that will buy into it,he's a ****,a racist **** at that,and she will always play that card as well,so the sooner they become irrelevant and get on with their lives the better,I mean that's the whole reason they went across the pond ain't it in the first place.
Harry is racist c**t? Last time I checked he was married to a woman of black origin. But of course, he's a racist. And the rest of his family are saints.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.