The Harry and Meghan fuss

He should shut up so we're just left with the Mail, GB News and Piers Morgan rant and rave about them, spread hate and lies and continue this bullying campaign ?
He’s no different than Morgan and the Mail - he’s simply perpetuating the whole thing for commercial gain.

He would have had a meeting with his boss this morning to determine what they need to cover, and what draws the most listeners to the show. He doesn’t suffer the ‘gammons’ ringing in, as you put it, but he wants and needs them to, and his opinion is designed to ensure that they do just that.

He’s no different than Morgan and the Mail - he’s simply perpetuating the whole thing for commercial gain.

He would have had a meeting with his boss this morning to determine what they need to cover, and what draws the most listeners to the show. He doesn’t suffer the ‘gammons’ ringing in, as you put it, but he wants and needs them to, and his opinion is designed to ensure that they do just that.

maybe so, but he's on the side of kind instead of hate on this one.

like promoting loads of various charities, focussing on mental health issues, helping the disabled and disadvantage ? that's what they want to do in their lives - funny how the media don't mention they do all of that though.

If i had all the money in the world - i still wouldn't be silent against hate and death threats towards my family and wife, i wouldn't stand for pages and pages of lies and hatred. neither would you.

It's obvious this is a close to your heart subject,I wonder what his dad thinks about it all,and I don't mean the king,or is that something you think is made up as well ?

he now wants to be in the media to promote charities, mental health, Invictus games and loads of other positive stuff - but the scummy media just wants to continue the hate campaign against Meghan

I'm sure there's another 100 million reasons why they want to be in the media.

It's obvious this is a close to your heart subject,I wonder what his dad thinks about it all,and I don't mean the king,or is that something you think is made up as well ?

Don't totally get that

But I don't think his Dad has been supportive towards him sadly and it's evident in how quiet his been - sadly he puts the role of the Monarchy ahead of the role of being a father. I get that is a tough balance. but the Monarchy know they have the media on their side and anyone that upsets the apple cart will have to fend for themselves.

The second ep explains why harry was so worried about her safety , you would have to have a hard heart to not imagine that happening to your wife and now kids

The reason for the rift with wills seems to have been exposed , he was told the wives had to go through the same when they joined so why does his girlfriend need protecting , for one kate never got out and out abuse and meg had that and racist abuse , he said they were told to ignore it and not comment , harry went against the family in that

I side with harry

Don't totally get that

But I don't think his Dad has been supportive towards him sadly and it's evident in how quiet his been - sadly he puts the role of the Monarchy ahead of the role of being a father. I get that is a tough balance. but the Monarchy know they have the media on their side and anyone that upsets the apple cart will have to fend for themselves.

The point I was making to you was Charlie ain't his dad

Oh right,must not have been him then in pictures and quotes,fair enough
You referring to his Nazi outfit? Back when he was an impressionable teenager who didn't know any better? As for quotes, you'll have to enlighten me. Interesting that you've called him out as a racist but have seemingly cleansed his family of any prejudicial wrongdoing despite ostracizing his black wife from their "firm".

Meghan's skin colour threatened that detestable institution. Any degree of normalisation is anathema to them, that too is why Diana was systematically marginalized.

But no, Harry and Meghan are the bad guys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.