The Harry and Meghan fuss

You referring to his Nazi outfit? Back when he was an impressionable teenager who didn't know any better? As for quotes, you'll have to enlighten me. Interesting that you've called him out as a racist but have seemingly cleansed his family of any prejudicial wrongdoing despite ostracizing his black wife from their "firm".

Meghan's skin colour threatened that detestable institution. Any degree of normalisation is anathema to them, that too is why Diana was systematically marginalized.

But no, Harry and Meghan are the bad guys.

I'm not getting embroiled in this shit,and no point in debating when you are using terms like impressionable teenager,all as I can say,and the first episode my Mrs was watching last night,was the distain look on his face when she was portraying how she did a curtsy.

Unfortunately for him,his relevance in the "firm" diminished the minute William had kids,but will it be another case of tail between the legs when it all goes tits up in the States,or will he have a nice easy get on with rest of your life story?

Who cares,but I'm just responding to the reaction you questioned me on

This fella rarely misses when it comes to skewering the British press so the hysterical reaction to the latest episode of this soap opera is a bit of an open goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.