The home support is terrible

Ennis said:
I don't mind when we're cruising if people go its upto them. It's when its tight and we are pushing for a goal I don't get. The mass exodus when burnley equalised the other week was embarrassing.

I tried doing something really extreme last night, I stayed until the end, clapped everyone off, went up onto the concourse for a piss. Then I had a 5minute mooch in the club shop, grabbed a Big Mac from mcds. Got In the car and I was on the m60 in 15mins no fucker about!

What's the difference? A lot will still get stuck if they don't go when they need to go.

I thought the atmosphere on Saturday evening was as good as its been for a long while at home. Probably worth factoring in a 5:30 kick off and an early goal mind you.

2 women near me are always late but they surpassed themselves on Saturday. Missed the first five minutes of each half left five before half time and then left on 73 minutes. I have no idea why they bother as they always miss a good chunk of the game regardless of the kick off time or day.

shemnel said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
cyberblue said:
Well at least you had 3 excuses Dave ha ha did you enjoy the meal
No. He left half-way through the dessert.

zing!

I didn't. I turned up half an hour early and stood on my seat chanting about how good the chef was whilst wearing an Italy shirt. After I ordered I was repeatedly urging the restaurant on to deliver my starter. But when it came it was cold, so I booed the waiter when he came over to collect the plates.

I couldn't believe all the so-called diners who just sat enjoying their meal calmly. And I gave some abuse to the tourists taking selfies with their meal.

I'm at the restaurant every single week and I was disgusted at the amount of couples I'd never even seen before. They were nowhere to be seen before it got its Mitchelin star. Me? I sat there right until closing time clapping every one of the staff as they left the building.

Didsbury Dave said:
shemnel said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
No. He left half-way through the dessert.

zing!

I didn't. I turned up half an hour early and stood on my seat chanting about how good the chef was whilst wearing an Italy shirt. After I ordered I was repeatedly urging the restaurant on to deliver my starter. But when it came it was cold, so I booed the waiter when he came over to collect the plates.

I couldn't believe all the so-called diners who just sat enjoying their meal calmly. And I gave some abuse to the tourists taking selfies with their meal.

I'm at the restaurant every single week and I was disgusted at the amount of couples I'd never even seen before. They were nowhere to be seen before it got its Mitchelin star. Me? I sat there right until closing time clapping every one of the staff as they left the building.

I like it.

It's strange how many City fans have really important things to do, kids who have to be in bed, bad whatevers, compared to fans of many other clubs.

Indeed it seems in modern times City fans have got much more demanding lives than they once had, even in fact since the COMS opened.

But it's obviously the case. City fans have more important things to do, than many fans of other clubs, & have to be off.

Otherwise, they would surely stay to applaud the team off, like a few of us sad bastards with no lives do.

Neville Kneville said:
It's strange how many City fans have really important things to do, kids who have to be in bed, bad whatevers, compared to fans of many other clubs.

Indeed it seems in modern times City fans have got much more demanding lives than they once had, even in fact since the COMS opened.

But it's obviously the case. City fans have more important things to do, than many fans of other clubs, & have to be off.

Otherwise, they would surely stay to applaud the team off, like a few of us sad bastards with no lives do.

Nah, this early leaving lark happens everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.