The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Is there some suggestion that the supply chain for toilet roll is going to be affected somehow? Otherwise in two weeks there will obviously be loads of the stuff as all the panic buyers will have a house full of it, so won't buy their weekly bog roll?

Is there some suggestion that the supply chain for toilet roll is going to be affected somehow? Otherwise in two weeks there will obviously be loads of the stuff as all the panic buyers will have a house full of it, so won't buy their weekly bog roll?
Franny Lee told us there was money in bog roll just a bit before his time

Good point. I’m looking forward to meeting some friends for life in a couple of weeks down aisle 5 of my local Tesco. All the weirdos will be stocked up and hiding away from the world, leaving me and jack the lad down the road to pick up our pasta and lager tins in peace.

Good point. I’m looking forward to meeting some friends for life in a couple of weeks down aisle 5 of my local Tesco. All the weirdos will be stocked up and hiding away from the world, leaving me and jack the lad down the road to pick up our pasta and lager tins in peace.
It's the classic conundrum, bog roll fort or mummy fight.

Woman behind me in Aldi earlier with a stack of bog rolls. When told she was only allowed two packs she started muttering about panic buying.

Ironic - we all blame someone else.

P.S. Sold her a gross in the car park at £3 per roll.

Doesn't seem to be a panic over fuel at the moment surely if the refineries can't operate with sickness levels petrol and diesel will run out rapid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.