The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Do you know why this shortage is happening?
Do you believe everything that is bad is down to us leaving the e.u. ?
Do you have any grip on reality ?

labour shortages, new immigration rules and the aftermath of Covid , supply chain issues caused by the latest gas prices and also BREXIT has played a part.

i only have to fill up once a month, usually put £50, i filled it up, £67 ,i wont use anymore, so basically im part of the problem, i sort of panicked, i didn't know there was a problem until i went to fill up, couldn't believe the queues , and people were actually pushing in the queue.

People arriving at petrol stations complaining about people queing at petrol stations : /

I went to the seaside after Covid reopened and it was rammed with selfish barstewards hogging the beach!

labour shortages, new immigration rules and the aftermath of Covid , supply chain issues caused by the latest gas prices and also BREXIT has played a part.
Ah so there are other reasons and you can add to that the main reason, dick heads heard the bbc and other moronic news agencies say petrol stations were running out of fuel due to driver shortage. This made them panic and all queue up at a garage. Nothing at all to do with Brexit.
I am not stupid, I fully accept that brexit has caused issues but you lot (remainers) want to blame everything on it.

You can spot them a mile away. Usually big fatties ,women with a Salford bun, fat noisy pale faced kids. Usually have a sack of XXL dog food and bottles of fizzy drinks. Unintelligent selfish horrid twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.