The "I'm not going to the final" thread

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
read my post-it isnt fora hen do..its because I HAVE YOUNG KIDS

mate... get a few dad's over with their kids and make a day of it.......

Living where I do they are all dippers or blue dippers - I am currently 50-50 now as I think the mother in law may come up trumps however this morning it was a 95% no chance.
For the people taking the piss,it was a genuine thread and I hope one day you realise there are more important things than 90 mins of football.

There are some blues in St Helens mate!!! not many but your not on your own lol

Tough one isn't it. Women never think football before booking anything.

I went to a wedding once during the euros and almost every bloke there spent 2 hours in the bar watching the football. The bride was well pissed off as you would expect but whilst there were a few arguments between husband and wife plenty of blokes stayed.

My wife never books anything before checking if it clashes with football and I never book anything that I know will clash with an FA cup final.

Re: The "I'm not going to the final" thread

SHB, can't fault your loyalty to family, and I know from my own experience that sometimes you have to put family first. Against Stoke I sat in a pub in Kent on my own watching the match gutted that I couldn't be there but knowing I wasn't for the right reason. It was the 21st birthday of a member of my wifes family who have moved down there and we had arranged to go down there for a party months before the final to celebrate with them. They were good enough to find which local pub would be showing the match and were happy for me to nip out and watch it. My consolation was I knew it old not be the last trophy we would win and sure enough last season I was at the Etihad in my usual seat with my son and watched Vinny lift the Premier League trophy. I will be there for this final with my lad to hopefully watch us lift another trophy

Babysitting? Babysitting his own kids?
Fucking lol at that.[/quote]

Fucking hell. I was going to tell you how I ended up in Gullivers World on Semi Final Day,like a knob with Oldtimers disease,but I'm going to keep my fucking trap shut now.........

Chris

Daz_Blue said:
I wont be going I will be at the pub in Florida watching it if I can get the day off .....

Are you sure you can get there and back in a day? That's a bit of a drag.....

I unfortunately won't be there for it.
I'll be watching it in Paphos.
My sisters getting married over in Cyprus.
I hope this is a valid reason? I have nearly 10k loyalty points and I was at York away fwiw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.