The "I'm not going to the final" thread

My daughter is getting married on cup final day. She proposed to her partner at Christmas and they booked up that day. When I realised what the day was, I knew straight away that City would get to wembley, it was written in the stars!

Still there are more important things in life than football and I have made sure there are no TV's in the venue as I don't want to spoil her day - thank heavens for Sky Plus!

Ronnie the Rep said:
My daughter is getting married on cup final day. She proposed to her partner at Christmas and they booked up that day. When I realised what the day was, I knew straight away that City would get to wembley, it was written in the stars!

Still there are more important things in life than football and I have made sure there are no TV's in the venue as I don't want to spoil her day - thank heavens for Sky Plus!
Good man! (i'll give you my Sky Go password ;-) )

My mate gets married that day....

I won't be going......

to his wedding!

Ronnie the Rep said:

Weddings are for June and July only, you can't be a real fan

Unfortunately I have no chance of getting a ticket even if one offered coz no money again. Will be nursing a pint in the Waldorf in the city centre.

the goats backside said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Weddings are for June and July only, you can't be a real fan

I didn't book it. She was surprised that it was so easy to book on that day! It was very funny seeing all the Rag guests accepting after they were knocked out. I must mention it in my speech :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.