The "I'm not going to the final" thread

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ok. Please tell me I am not on my own. Now I am 95% certain I won't be at wembley due to my wife going on a hen do In Leeds and I promised I would have the kids. The 5% possibility is dependent on the mother in law.

To say I am gutted is an understatement. I have been giving it "you go and have a loveley time" etc etc yest deep down I am really pissed off.

Looking at the kick off time and potential nightmares for getting home I am sort of happy I can at least watch it on tv but these are the days we have craved for so long and I am having to miss it. Sick as a chip..

Anyone else in my boat?
Get round to the hens dress like a fox then do wat foxes do (to hens)
And hey presto see you at wembley mate good look
URBAN BASTARD STRIKES AGAIN STOP FEEDING HIM LOL

levets said:
My mate gets married that day....

I won't be going......

to his wedding!

quite right Levets.

some people on this thread need to have a rummage in their pants to check if their bollocks are still there!!

Just make sure the sinks full and other housework needs doing. Tell her to get the fucking house cleaned etc ......she won't have time for daft piss ups in Leeds and you can fuck off on Friday night for a weekend piss up and rare FA cup final.

People are beginning to act like we will be in a cup final every fucking year now so can pick and choose FINALS.

Never thought I'd see the day.

mancityvstoke said:
Just make sure the sinks full and other housework needs doing. Tell her to get the fucking house cleaned etc ......she won't have time for daft piss ups in Leeds and you can fuck off on Friday night for a weekend piss up and rare FA cup final.

People are beginning to act like we will be in a cup final every fucking year now so can pick and choose FINALS.

they must be newbies or armchair fans............thats the only logical reason I can come up with for not moving heaven and earth to see city in a cup final.

M24-CRC said:
mancityvstoke said:

they must be newbies or armchair fans............thats the only logical reason I can come up with for not moving heaven and earth to see city in a cup final.

There are armchair fans I understand that but not a match going blue missing out on a bleeding FA Cup final for ANY fucking reason never mind one as weak as the Mrs going on a hen night.

I'd be getting a divorce. Then again mine wouldn't stop me going.

billfromthehill said:
Ok. Please tell me I am not on my own. Now I am 95% certain I won't be at wembley due to my wife going on a hen do In Leeds and I promised I would have the kids. The 5% possibility is dependent on the mother in law.

To say I am gutted is an understatement. I have been giving it "you go and have a loveley time" etc etc yest deep down I am really pissed off.

Looking at the kick off time and potential nightmares for getting home I am sort of happy I can at least watch it on tv but these are the days we have craved for so long and I am having to miss it. Sick as a chip..

Anyone else in my boat?
Eeerrrmmmmm Just out of pure interest nothing more really would you happen to know the address/post code of this little hen party just interested nothing more ...................

I am on a stag do in Westport, Ireland that weekend.

The gang of blues going will be sneaking of to find a boozer, no reds allowed!

Anyone else in my boat?

just buy a few bags of crisps and a bottle of coke and nip out for 12 hours
no one will notice a thing
just remember to hide your ticket

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.