The Irish Trio

greenie_34 said:
Clapping all three.

I personally think our treatment of Ireland was rather poor. He didn't want to leave, and we forced him out. Can't blame him for making things difficult based on that. I loved him at the club, my favourite player at the time. He's gone a bit wrong now, but he's one of our youth products who always gave his all, and deserves our respect.

If you boo him you're an idiot.
No-one will boo him. It will be like when everyone on here said they were gonna boo Onuoha against Birmingham. No-one at the ground did, just a load of bluemooners behind their computer screens.

dunne and given yes, ireland however will get no reaction from me. wont waste energy booing him but wont cheer him after his behaviour since leaving

Dunne deserves a standing ovation in my eyes. A big round of applause as well for the other two. Both of whom had far more good games than bad.

All 3 of them are all good in my book.

Lets be honest,Ireland gave us an awesome season.I love Micah to bits but he hasnt even managed a consistent full season yet(although I think this is the first of many for him).As a player from our youth system Irelands wonder season is something we should be very proud of.He's bitter against the clubs regime because he didnt want to leave...not said a bad word about us the fans though.At least his missus didnt try get Cook fired....lets not forget he was shafted out of young player of the year that year.

Shay wasnt hear too long but I'm glad he was.Still blame him for a soft goal in that derby though.

Dunney is still a blue and always will be...its a shame on the powers that be that he wasnt kept around.I honestly feel Dunney will be back in some capacity someday.

Love the 3 but hope they have stinkers this week!

Dunne and Shay, Irish legends for me, got to meet Shay after the Villa game 2 years ago too.
Shay didn't say a bad word against us even though being on the bench all year, delighted he got a medal and played his part in the FA Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.