The Italian Benitez...

VOOMER said:
BillyShears said:
Yeah, yeah. I get it. I should look on the brightside...;- )

I'm just struggling to right now.

Billy, watch the fungus interview at the end, trust me he was perturbed.

And he knew we were good !

I think he felt a bit lucky after that game.

Fcuk me....the man of the match was a scum defender

Joycee Banercheck said:
VOOMER said:
Dude, to true, to true, I can beat you're date by 10 years, in other words, I have seen City as top dogs and win trophies and if anyone can remember Leeds 2-0 away they will tell you we had a discplined team which had been playing together for several years. We have had a shed load of managers, who all went on to win fuck all when they left. In Mancini, we have a manager with as good a track record as any. Unless Jose becomes free, I say stick with him, unless some had show me Fungus's first 3 years at the swamp didn't happen?
Dude. I think you outdate me by ten years. I've already missed index form so you're obviously quite the catchment innit yo?

Yeah and I'm jealous as you will see, over time, 10 more years of battering the scum season after season!

VOOMER said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Dude. I think you outdate me by ten years. I've already missed index form so you're obviously quite the catchment innit yo?

Yeah and I'm jealous as you will see, over time, 10 more years of battering the scum season after season!
10 x 10 is still (10 x 10) or (10)2. We'll do the bastards

Joycee Banercheck said:
m27 said:
Where can we find this manager that concedes one and scores four O Holy One?
Fulham!

Aww shit!

One of Hughes failings is that he did not get the defensive side of the the game right. If Mancini finds the Attacking formula we have near enough cracked it.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:56 am --<br /><br />
m27 said:
carlos92 said:
The thing is Mancini will not change rightly or wrongly depending on different view points. What we are crying out for is a hybrid of Hughes Attacking nous with Mancini's Defensive organisiation.

Where can we find this manager that concedes one and scores four O Holy One?

He is at Real Madrid and will not come O sarcastic one.

m27 said:
carlos92 said:
One of Hughes failings is that he did not get the defensive side of the the game right. If Mancini finds the Attacking formula we have near enough cracked it.

"One of Hughes Failings is that he did not get the defensive side of the game right"

No shit.

You are on form :)

But seriously I don't want him out. I was playing devil's advocate with the OP. I hope we can be a bit more adventurous thats all because we are virtually set up right.

Having a go a the manager is the wrong approach. Whilst Slur Alic has been in charge we've had 20 managers - we're never going to build a solid team if we keep changing. Mancini is Italian - he's sorted the defence first and no doubt we will build on the attack. Just have faith and don't jump on his back at every opportunity...

Just read the entire twelve pages. Cracking discussion, guys. Very interesting. Some brilliant thoughts interspersed with the usual Mancini crap.

Some thoughts:

I didn't go to the Wolves match but suffered it on one of Shady's streams and I didn't pay £50 for the ticket last night. But I much preferred last night to the Wolves match.

MANUre might have been there for the taking, but every one of them, incl. the little shit Raffael, were seasoned professionals. They were never gonna take it up the arse. Why was the little mouthy Mex not on at the start?

And don't forget the points someone made about the performances following those last gasp defeats last season. Three last minute defeats buggered up the season good and proper.

All in all, a decent night's work.

carlos92 said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
Fulham!

Aww shit!

One of Hughes failings is that he did not get the defensive side of the the game right. If Mancini finds the Attacking formula we have near enough cracked it.

So you're saying that what we need is some kind of Hughes/Mancini love child hybrid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.